Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rode the elevator with Coach Heupel and 3 Vols. They are focused.

Riding the elevator sounds like something you might search on Urban Dictionary.... at home.

Arguably Tennessee’s best defensive player in fall camp won’t be on the field Thursday night when the Vols take the field in the 2021 season opener. Sources tell Volquest that Byron Young is not eligible due to a two game stint at a prep school that folded two games into a 2017 season.

By NCAA rule, his eligibility began by playing those two games, but because the prep school folded, Young won't lose that entire season.

Young wasn’t on anyone’s recruiting radar coming out of high school in Hemingway, S.C. That’s why he latched on to a prep school called Gulf Coast Sports Academy in Mobile, Alabama Volquest learned earlier this week. Sources also tell Volquest that Young’s situation has nothing to do with the current and ongoing NCAA investigation.
In the meantime, Tennessee has appealed the situation in an effort to get Young back as soon as possible. Josh Heupel is expected to address the situation after the game.

Out for the whole damn season!?!?!?

We can't even have one night to enjoy this season, smh

Edit: NM, misleadingly cropped headline on the tweet

I need to complain for a minute. I picked up wings from Buffalo Wild wings today (which I never do). I got 50 wings, 25 mango habernero and 25 Nashville hot. BBW left the sauce off the wings and placed the sauce in little cups...wtf is that.

You’ll thank me later…Wing xpress on Clinton highway every Tuesday 25$ for 50 straight 🔥🔥 second favorite place to go is double dogs on kingston pike for waaaangs🔥🔥

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back