Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting my bama buddies not talking the normal smack this week. I think they know they were in a fight and know that when we have our stable full, we will be more than trouble for the tide.

They are probably bored with it all at this point. Talent, coaching, refs - they know this game is a lock every year. It will make it that much sweeter when we finally win.

Thanks. Another reason for me to like Banks. I know he makes some dumb penalties sometimes, but his motor never stops, and I think he loves his team and school and appreciates the second chance he was given. I’d say he’s the kind of guy you always know where you stand with good or bad. Butler didn’t look too happy to see him either.

New nugs: thinks Cade Mays will probably be ready by Kentucky but it is early….. Thinks Harrison Bailey is transferring….. didn’t work out with the team and came to pick up his stuff at the facility.
The Harrison Bailey nug is not a nug----a blind guy could see that coming

Obviously I don’t think it’s going to happen but beating UGA to guarantee the loser of Bama/UGA doesn’t make the playoffs would be sweet.

Hopefully DW is lobbying for another night game.
My hope would be that OM /TA&M goes CBS and we get 6pm ESPN under our shocking light show and 100k screaming Big Orange fans….but no throwing on field this time !

Surely after our Ky win SEC Nation eould be crazy not to be at Neyland !

Taking goal posts down after win….fine by me !

Milton is gone at year end too. Which is why it is critical to get two QBs this year.
If both of the backup QB's transfer, it just puts us in a deeper hole. We can't win, in the SEC, with a freshman so we would have to get extremely lucky with the portal. Not saying it can't happen but I really hope we don't have to play a freshman QB anytime soon.

Disgusting

Wow, actually shocked at how many UT players had anything to do with that guy... SMH... several of these kids just dropped a wrung on my respect ladder... The kid simply bailed when he knew it was gonna get tough... no excuses... guess he had to follow the money for his dad...

I don't have this opinion on most of the kids that transferred, but this kid has no excuses. He was gonna get in the league no matter what team he was on and could have been a strong leader and Alpha which is what this team needed at that point... but chose to bail even with all the sweat equity he had built with this team... weak ass 'ish...

The team he's communicating with would be breaking NCAA rules, which I'm sure is happening. If I'm a coach and a player has indicating he's leaving, I don't allow him around the program. That's me though.
If you were Heupel and this has been in the cards? You would. Think Toto waited to COMMUNICATE with Bama or tOSU? Or name a player who transferred. There’s nothing the NCAA can do to prevent reality from happening.

My hope would be that OM /TA&M goes CBS and we get 6pm ESPN under our shocking light show and 100k screaming Big Orange fans….but no throwing on field this time !

Surely after our Ky win SEC Nation eould be crazy not to be at Neyland !

Taking goal posts down after win….fine by me !
I am pretty sure that will happen-- both of them ranked. Even if we beat Kentucky, we will be the second best game that day at best. I guess the question is will they allow Neyland to be under the lights again?

I am pretty sure that will happen-- both of them ranked. Even if we beat Kentucky, we will be the second best game that day at best. I guess the question is will they allow Neyland to be under the lights again?
They better get used to it because we have only just begun and next year we’ll probably have way more CBS games than I care to have !

Could be the situation playing a part, OL will always take the longest to get right.
Mobility may be a must for a few seasons.
I see designed QB runs as a preferred component of his scheme. He’ll never overdo it, but it opens up too many options. I doubt a pro-style with limited mobility even gets an offer.

Wow, actually shocked at how many UT players had anything to do with that guy... SMH... several of these kids just dropped a wrung on my respect ladder... The kid simply bailed when he knew it was gonna get tough... no excuses... guess he had to follow the money for his dad...

I don't have this opinion on most of the kids that transferred, but this kid has no excuses. He was gonna get in the league no matter what team he was on and could have been a strong leader and Alpha which is what this team needed at that point... but chose to bail even with all the sweat equity he had built with this team... weak ass 'ish...
Oh no! Wait until our players find out that volinbama256 lost respect for our players because they *checks notes* shook another players hand after the game.

I see designed QB runs as a preferred component of his scheme. He’ll never overdo it, but it opens up too many options. I doubt a pro-style with limited mobility even gets an offer.

Wasn't familiar with the pre TN stuff. Didn't know if the offense was identical or if he was adjusting any for our issues.

I'm good with the mobile QBs, personally, seems the way in the current college setting.
Know I don't like facing them.😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back