Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear Trey Wallace on Outkick 360? He said Pruitt better be real careful how far he takes this. He said he knows for a fact that TN has dug into Pruitts last few months at Alabama during the investigation and has some things on Bama players…if true TN out here playing chess knowing Pruitt would not go quietly so drag in the king of college football and make them and SEC tel Pruitt to keep his mouth shut

Yep, we did too. And then we had our third kid. We refer to him as our volunteer.

I got the big V after that.

If we have a 3rd then it was meant to be and she will get her tubes tied during the C section.

I still can't believe my wife never got stretch marks from the first 2 pregnancies. She used to be tiny so she looked like she swallowed a watermelon while pregnant. She is thrilled that she is steadily in the 125-130 range now.

I took a lot of awesome and fun trips back in the day..until the last one..ughh.

I got to a point where I was bored while tripping and would eat a full meal. Knew it was time to stop at that point and my wife also influenced it. Only bad trip I had was at a club in ATL when I mixed X and a quarter ounce of mushrooms. It took a couple hits of LSD to bring me out of it but it suuuucked until I leveled out.

Reactions: chargervol
Oh no. Please rest him there is NO benefit to playing him
No benefit? What about his development? If he has aspirations of playing football at the next level, then he needs to play in this game. Alabama has a collection of elite talent on defense that few teams in the country possess. Not only will playing against them potentially boost his draft stock, but it will also give him valuable experience against the type of defensive player that makes NFL rosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back