Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear Trey Wallace on Outkick 360? He said Pruitt better be real careful how far he takes this. He said he knows for a fact that TN has dug into Pruitts last few months at Alabama during the investigation and has some things on Bama players…if true TN out here playing chess knowing Pruitt would not go quietly so drag in the king of college football and make them and SEC tel Pruitt to keep his mouth shut

Heupel's quote mentions "practice habits". That sounds more like attitude and effort to me, but I obviously have no clue.

In my experience interning with sports teams, I’ve noticed this happens a lot to guys who were just so much bigger and or faster than everyone in HS.
those habits are Hard to break. They have to humble themselves and unlearn most of what got them to where they are now.
It’s really common in most facets of human behavior. Cognitively changing what has been ingrained in you is very hard. So sometimes it’s not just being lazy or having bad attitude practice wise.
Breaking habits is probably the hardest thing for a human to do.

In my experience interning with sports teams, I’ve noticed this happens a lot to guys who were just so much bigger and or faster than everyone in HS.
those habits are Hard to break. They have to humble themselves and unlearn most of what got them to where they are now.
It’s really common in most facets of human behavior. Cognitively changing what has been ingrained in you is very hard. So sometimes it’s not just being lazy or having bad attitude practice wise.
Breaking habits is probably the hardest thing for a human to do.

Indeed. Probably the best way to get those to break are by showing them examples on their own team and people that prepared before it was their turn and were ready instead of waiting until a path is cleared then it’s too late to strike. We have several examples of that on this years team and maybe it is starting to resonate in kids. I’d love to see Beckwith start getting chances. The opportunity is there. Now I’d love someone in media to ask about Jimmy Callaway and why he hasn’t been seen since Florida

Anyone hear Trey Wallace on Outkick 360? He said Pruitt better be real careful how far he takes this. He said he knows for a fact that TN has dug into Pruitts last few months at Alabama during the investigation and has some things on Bama players…if true TN out here playing chess knowing Pruitt would not go quietly so drag in the king of college football and make them and SEC tel Pruitt to keep his mouth shut
I mean it makes sense. What Pruitt did here is no different than what is happening at universities all over the country. Additionally, the NCAA is on the brink of non-existence. Both of these factors are why I am glad UT is fighting against Pruitt's lawyer.

I would love for Bama to tell him to shut up or we force him to bring them down by getting him on the stand.

Has there been much news on the recruits who were in attendance for OM? Didn’t we have a massive group in for officials that day?

Not sure Pruitt ever realized our unofficial fight song is about the unsolved double homicide of some government officials.

What a master plan by Fulmer. Hired Pruitt knowing he would cheat and screw up leading to the situation we have now and the opportunity to finally bring Bama down. Kudos Phil. Kudos indeed. Damn. It really pains me to admit that.

What a master plan by Fulmer. Hired Pruitt knowing he would cheat and screw up leading to the situation we have now and the opportunity to finally bring Bama down. Kudos Phil. Kudos indeed. Damn. It really pains me to admit that.
The man hates Bama so much brings a tear to my eye. 😭

Fulmer would literally be assassinated by Bama if that happened. He's already close to shoot on sight status in that state from the last time.

Man, I want us to beat Bama so bad. I would be completely insufferable. I might go for a record on how many Bama sites I get kicked off of.

It’s not very likely, probably impossible, but it would be glorious.
I don't think a lot of people are giving us enough credit in this game, including Bama. We have gone against two of the best offenses in the country and kept it to a one score game. We may not win, but i don't think we'll get blown out either. a couple lucky breaks and things could go our way. Beating Kentucky would be nice, but beating Bama would buy Hype some serious credit. If the guys are ready I hope he plays them and holds nothing back. I want Tennessee to always play to win.

Or maybe Pruitt is mad at Saban for not taking him back and is planting the seeds of his demise

Reactions: OrangenSC
I don't think a lot of people are giving us enough credit in this game, including Bama. We have gone against two of the best offenses in the country and kept it to a one score game. We may not win, but i don't think we'll get blown out either. a couple lucky breaks and things could go our way. Beating Kentucky would be nice, but beating Bama would buy Hype some serious credit. If the guys are ready I hope he plays them and holds nothing back. I want Tennessee to always play to win.

I don’t expect a blowout, especially if everyone is healthy. But I also don’t expect a win.

I think this has the makings of a 2019 type game. It will be competitive but the score may not be indicative of how the game went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back