Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask for a lawyer's opinion and I get these two jackwad, know-it-all engineers to show up.
AnotherDisfiguredJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

What am I missing with this demand letter by Pruitt's lawyer? We've had the NCAA involved in this investigation since it began, they've likely seen all the emails and other evidence Pruitt would get through a lawsuit, and every sportswriter in America already hates us and sh!ts on us at every opportunity. What leverage does he think he has by airing our dirty laundry?

Bring it on, tough guy. What you call Hell, we call home.

Yeah, he’s standing on a pile of rubble and shouting “I swear, I’ll bring this place down!”

“Creatures are not born with desires unless satisfaction for those desires exists. A baby feels hunger; well, there is such a thing as food. A duckling wants to swim; well, there is such a thing as water. Men feel sexual desire; well, there is such a thing as sex. If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.” C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

It's a pretty great book. You'd probably enjoy reading it.
I have not read that particular book, but C.S. Lewis is a fantastic writer.

I had wanted Pruitt for a few years and thought he was the next big star….. I hold my head in shame.
I thought he would do well...but we found out that he is not equipped emotionally, intellectualy, or even developmentally to run a program.

That last quality surprised me. I thought he would struggle to put a good offense without relegating the running of it to a good OC, but I really believed he would do a good job of scheming the defense, of recruiting for the defense, and developing the defensive players he got...boy was I wrong..😳

God was made by man to create a false hope of better things to come. We aren't that lucky to have a better place after death.

Ge 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Last edited:
Pruit and his lawyer just trying to take advantage of a pile on effect of bad publicity. You just happen to talk to media a day after the Ole Miss stuff about something you have a deadline of 7 days from now
On… I could see the stuff on some of those names but some of it don’t matter. Statute of limitations covers anything from past Fulmer era and Butch era. Throwing Barnes in there just tells you he is slinging poop against the wall with how he runs his program.

Anyone hear Price on podcast say Barion Brown is starting to trend to Ky over Bama? Lmao NPA not even hiding it anymore that they are selling dudes to KY to get at TN. A WR to KY over Bama a
Or TN offense? A damn shame.
Epically when super cuts argues that Bamas offense is better than TN. KY's sure as hell isnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back