Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted that Evans said he will play….well what the hell else is he gonna say to random internet fan or even a media member??

Whitehead also gets the luxury of running when the games are out of hand and Evans wore them out. Look I’m hoping Whitehead has a great game, but I think people are really overestimating him. I really hope Evans can play.
I understand what you're saying brother. I want Evans to play too. Just saying don't undervalue or under estimate what Whitehead has done either. He's a Freshman. He's done well so far. Given the chance...he could possibly shine.

Hell, we have a walk on RB that has a college TD. Ya just never know what might happen.

I’ve listened to a couple of podcasts this week who’ve made the South Carolina defense from the second half of Saturday’s game out to be the 85 Bears! Saying they shut Tennessee down and Tennessee couldn’t do anything, but it was already to late. Never mentioning it could have been Tennessee letting off the gas.

Drives me crazy!

Jalen Hurts is not a good pro QB yet.

Arch Manning has great talent. However, he really looked high schoolish tonight.

Brady is still Brady. The Bucs are going to be stout again. Fournette is carving out his niche. Derek Barnett has harassed Brady a few times. He still has the fastest spin move in the business.

Jalen Hurts is not a good pro QB yet.

Arch Manning has great talent. However, he really looked high schoolish tonight.

Brady is still Brady. The Bucs are going to be stout again. Fournette is carving out his niche. Derek Barnett has harassed Brady a few times. He still has the fastest spin move in the business.
"Random thoughts by @Vols4us " brought to you by Skippy peanut butter.

Small looked really good vs Mizzu and BG 3 man fronts before leaving mizzu game. My worry is how many hits the shoulder can take. Whitehead is hit or Miss but he did look good vs the mizzu 3 man front. Wright is a guy that hasn’t impressed me in games like he did in spring and everything you heard from camp but you would think he could have a field day with a 3 man front. Praying Evans can play. It is critical to run against this defense. They play back to prevent the deep ball. You have to run on them to pull them up

I’ve listened to a couple of podcasts this week who’ve made the South Carolina defense from the second half of Saturday’s game out to be the 85 Bears! Saying they shut Tennessee down and Tennessee couldn’t do anything, but it was already to late. Never mentioning it could have been Tennessee letting off the gas.

Drives me crazy!

I don’t think I’ve celebrated our win nearly as much as South Carolina has apparently celebrated their 25 point loss.

Where can I buy the DVD commemorating their glorious 13-7 second half romp?

Need Evans to play, regardless of outcome.
Anything but another coulda/woulda/shoulda big time game due to 1 bad ____ . Already been thinking about the Oklahoma game, all week. If Evans missed and we lost by like 1 score, I'd be sick.

Better yet, how about we stop being the *almost an upsest, kings and start a new tradition. How about winning these games when they're right there for the taking!
1634266905159.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back