Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were joking..Yeah, he had a VQ sub. He got found out like the rest of them with the gruden bs
Im not sure what he did/said during the grumors but a lot of his info wasn’t from VQ….. those guys are usually easy to spot like OCI or whatever his name was.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Im not sure what he did/said during the grumors but a lot of his info wasn’t from VQ….. those guys are usually easy to spot like OCI or whatever his name was.
I think OCI is still here on an alter every now and then. Playing the same game. Skeeters posts were very similar to AV’s

iirc Skeeter was the go to guy for years during like Dooley and early Butch years. He went away a while and someone came back on the account and was kinda trolling.

iirc Skeeter was the go to guy for years during like Dooley and early Butch years. He went away a while and someone came back on the account and was kinda trolling.
I just remember the original run and he seemed to know every recruit good and bad….. disappointing that he started trolling

Reactions: BigSteve09
His whole account was a giant troll. When I first started on here, before I even signed up, there were ppl that would joke about making troll accounts to see how many ppl they could convince that they were insiders and would make fun of the fans for being stupid and believing anything sounding positive. It has happened a lot

His whole account was a giant troll. When I first started on here, before I even signed up, there were ppl that would joke about making troll accounts to see how many ppl they could convince that they were insiders and would make fun of the fans for being stupid and believing anything sounding positive. It has happened a lot
The reason I believed skeeter is bc he never seemed to miss….. he gave us both positive and negative news even getting correct a few that went against how VQ was leaning….. disappointing if he was just a really good troll.

Honestly the only good thing Butch Jones did for the program (not counting some of his hits on players obviously) was the Smokey Greys (the Nike version with helmets).

Those have been hands down my favorite alternate uniform we've had. I still want a helmet for the office (if anyone knows a good place to snag them?)

UT equipment room.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
His whole account was a giant troll. When I first started on here, before I even signed up, there were ppl that would joke about making troll accounts to see how many ppl they could convince that they were insiders. It has happened a lot

I don't think that's correct tbh but I wouldn't know definitively. You're correct that a lot of people do try and convince people they are insiders, there's also people that get tiny bits of info 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand and do the same.

If we were planning on wearing black unis this week, why wouldn’t the program put it all over social media in order to draw more fans to the game? At this point everybody including USCjr are expecting it. It makes me think that it will be next week instead.

Uni hype videos usually aren't shown till thur/ fri. Orange britches weren't revealed till morning of miss state in 2019.

The reason I believed skeeter is bc he never seemed to miss….. he gave us both positive and negative news even getting correct a few that went against how VQ was leaning….. disappointing if he was just a really good troll.
I think the gruden stuff was the nail in the coffin at the end

That’s why i can never figure out Atlanta Vol….. he seems like a troll but several posters have met him and vouched for him….. he was all in to the gruden stuff as well.
ATL wasn't a troll. He had connections just got out hustled sometimes when it looked like done deals. With gruden, he was on the side to get him or a big name here. That's all. His side didn't win for one reason or another. I don't think it discredits him at all though.

Like I said, first to 24 wins haha
FBBSW06VIAMKAYe

That’s why i can never figure out Atlanta Vol….. he seems like a troll but several posters have met him and vouched for him….. he was all in to the gruden stuff as well.
I think he was legit. I think he Amex card stuff was legit too. I think there were players behind the scenes trying to make a play for a big name, but when it didn't happen things went South. We might be feeling positive about Heupel now, but for most he was an after thought, so he was a letdown when he was hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back