Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved that and hated it.

Hard to imagine the next 100 years being better or even as good.

Why did the hand of God have to bless Bama. Damn.

Not Divine intervention imo.

Lucifer’s greatest accomplishment was making us think that he wasn’t real. Moved to bama and is torturing us from there.

Beethoven hated chickens. All they ever said was, "Bach, Bach, Bach."

giphy.gif

Josh Gates has a character on his show. Made me this of thread and you moran's puns. Yes, it's o-fish-ial. He's the pun shark.
Well, sheet. Bob the Shark is his name, it's excellent but you have to have SM. And I dont know how to link from FB.

Folks on here massively over rate Mizzou and Kentucky. Watch their games toward the end of the year and they were not great teams. We were that bad, but we have the talent to be much much better.
We've said this same thing for 10+ years now........... And been wrong way more than we've been right.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Josh Gates has a character on his show. Made me this of thread and you moran's puns. Yes, it's o-fish-ial. He's the pun shark.
Well, sheet. Bob the Shark is his name, it's excellent but you have to have SM. And I dont know how to link from FB.
Who you calling a moran? You must have no Sole!

Reactions: Jackcrevol
25. I don’t consider 8-4 good

So be it I guess but that record came after the season. On the field that team was very good and they were very fun to watch until the wheels came off and the coaching ineptitude showed. The 2015 squad should have been special as well but Butch Jones blew it against Oklahoma and the rest is history.

Upside down hook em horns and other teams doing gator chomps should not be a flag. That's beyond ridiculous. If one team is allowed to do a taunt they should be able to be hit back with it.

It's asinine. That John Kelly penalty still burns me up. The freakin gator chomp is so sacred other teams can't do it.

Sundrop and RC are my go tos
They have Zero Sugar versions of those? Mountain Dew Zero Sugar and Dr Pepper Zero Sugar stock my fridge along with Pepsi Zero. Never dug Coke Zero for some reason but like Diet Coke. Since my Culligans water cooler arrived this week, I’ve doubled up on water. Beverage check in completed. 😎

Reactions: Beagle Bill
They have Zero Sugar versions of those? Mountain Dew Zero Sugar and Dr Pepper Zero Sugar stock my fridge along with Pepsi Zero. Never dug Coke Zero for some reason but like Diet Coke. Since my Culligans water cooler arrived this week, I’ve doubled up on water. Beverage check in completed. 😎
dude. that's a lot of beverages.

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back