Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me ignorant, but I expect a significant offensive bump this year. Look at Mizzou the year before Heup got there and his first year. They went from 280 yards per game to 500 yards per game. Not as drastic, but also increased at UCF as well.
I agree we will have a much better offense this Fall than we had seen the last 3 years. I think we will also improve each year simply because of players learning the system, recruiting play who have the skills to run the system and the defense becoming better in years 2 and 3 which will give the offense more opportunities to score.

Just read an article yesterday from some major scout/sportswriter who said Bryce Young was Russell Wilson on steroids... Hey Simpson, good luck and be careful you don't pull a hammy sitting on the sidelines, handing out gatorade for the next 3yrs...
If he is...he’ll be gone to the NFL after Simpson’s freshman season.

You do know you could have just said Bama sucks and could have the likes in the double digits without the 1+1? Gotta learn to save that posting finger.
True, but the post I quoted said to "do the math." So, I did.

Here is another example for you.

3^2 + a * (3.2547/9.6547) = Bama still sucks.

Not a Bama troll. It's just funny how unrealistic you people are. There is no chance Tennessee will be relevant with in the next 5 years. The elite high school players in the state are more than likely going to Bama and Clemson because they know they can win there they don't want to come to a place with no chance of competing for championships. Can't be mad at kids for wanting to win cause they sure as he'll won't do that here
Just what we need. Another true fan telling us how pathetic and irrelevant our program is. I wonder why we even bother posting here or watching the games.

If I was the reason he left then that makes me really happy.

His presence here was nothing but bad for the program his Influence has set back a decade.

I hope the true enemy of the program never comes back here. His presence would only hurt the program like he always has anyways
And, the rife speculation and unfounded accusations are completely back. I would say welcome but I am not happy to see it.

We’ve said this for years. Everyone thought we had it with Pruitt and Chaney.... I hope we have it please finally
Pruitt, per rankings, recruited well enough to win. Same with Butch, and even Dooley. UT hasn't had player development across the roster in over a decade.

I have confidence in the scheme, but I am cautious with development and recruiting.

Reactions: EastWestVol
Don't @ me but to really put icing on the weekend cake, Auburn beats us, again, making it 6 in a row (I think). I have very little confidence in the basketball team right now. Hope I'm wrong.

Mv5dCk0.gif
I hope you are wrong also, but I fear you are right. I do want to beat Bruce pretty badly.

So he gave him a chance... He would be labeled worse if he had told Hype from day 1 to not even call or text him and not even give him the time of day.

Fwiw kids "make decisions" all the time and then change their minds. These things are rarely ever set in stone and kids keep talking to every school right up until announcement day. Many are probably just too nice/shy to tell someone no. Doesn't mean they wronged someone or falsely led them on in a purposeful way.
If he lied, it's not cool. Sounds to me like he wanted to keep the recruiting hype going as long as he could.

Pruitt, per rankings, recruited well enough to win. Same with Butch, and even Dooley. UT hasn't had player development across the roster in over a decade.

I have confidence in the scheme, but I am cautious with development and recruiting.
at this point, is it possible that recruitment IS the development?

I dunno. With coaches now recuiting round the clock, even their own roster, schollie restrictions, uneven rule enforcement and too many cooks in kitchen..do CFB coaches develop that much anymore?

Me thinks some of that happens more privately in off season or in 7-7 type work. Btw im in no way arguing that kids arent developing on campus, I just think SO much is given to teams like Bama who recruit on an elite level, to continue dominance as long as the checks clear they'll never be scrutinized.

Its really damning for CFB. For teams rebuilding is there enough time to focus on development? Total bull ****.

Zero chance then you must give AWFULLY GOOD odds on a bet about whether he goes to UT. I mean if the chance is ZERO then maybe 20 to 1 odds would just be stealing money? His HS coach is Marlon Walls and our DL coach is Rodney Garner. Completely obtuse BVS to say zero chance. Dig your panties out of the wad that Ty Simpson put them in and man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back