Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super off the radar QB who could be a good target Carson May out of Jones High School in Oklahoma. 6'5'' and has a huge arm and good running ability. Hasn't really been evaluated and don't know if the new staff has interest, but think he would fit in the scheme really well.
Class of...?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Still cannot understand how Simpson can be ranked higher than Horn.
Horn plays in prolly one of the top 5 regions in the country. Not sure if Bart Simpson can play with the big boys yet. Seems a bit small to me... Not sure how many of the “star ratings” experts watch film vs actually drive to Martin... nothing like watching these guys in person...

Not a Bama troll. It's just funny how unrealistic you people are. There is no chance Tennessee will be relevant with in the next 5 years. The elite high school players in the state are more than likely going to Bama and Clemson because they know they can win there they don't want to come to a place with no chance of competing for championships. Can't be mad at kids for wanting to win cause they sure as he'll won't do that here

Would love to hear AV’s take on recruiting...

if only Bruin hadn’t run him off with his painful “I’ll take the counterpoint to hear myself talk for 500 Keith (formerly Alex)...“

If I was the reason he left then that makes me really happy.

His presence here was nothing but bad for the program his Influence has set back a decade.

I hope the true enemy of the program never comes back here. His presence would only hurt the program like he always has anyways

Reactions: ACvol3
Not a Bama troll. It's just funny how unrealistic you people are. There is no chance Tennessee will be relevant with in the next 5 years. The elite high school players in the state are more than likely going to Bama and Clemson because they know they can win there they don't want to come to a place with no chance of competing for championships. Can't be mad at kids for wanting to win cause they sure as he'll won't do that here

How about not leading the team, coaching staff and fans on? He could have eliminated us at the beginning of this month or after Pruitt was fired. He didn’t. He and his dad have us the middle finger and led JH on that he had a shot. That’s low class.

Simpson can piss off.

His presence here was nothing but bad for the program his Influence has set back a decade.

I hope the true enemy of the program never comes back here. His presence would only hurt the program like he always has anyways
Ever write under the pen name John Adams?...
Asking for a friend.

826e58efc9c147467c7e6144949313aa.gif

Might as well kill the program with that defeatist crap attitude. Heaven forbid a kid from Tennessee would want to pick UT over Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back