Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
how bout that basketball game last night
What I see with this team is too many chiefs and not enough Indians. We finally got 3 five star recruits and another one coming next year but there's only one basketball. They're all trying to get to the NBA and they're just not playing the kind of basketball that Barnes wants. He wants them to play team ball.
That's why I said too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

What I see with this team is too many chiefs and not enough Indians. We finally got 3 five star recruits and another one coming next year but there's only one basketball. They're all trying to get to the NBA and they're just not playing the kind of basketball that Barnes wants. He wants them to play team ball.
That's why I said too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
I see a lot of Indians and no Chief...No one steps up to be the man...no one's a Grant Williams

I see a lot of Indians and no Chief...No one steps up to be the man...no one's a Grant Williams
Bingo hit the nail on the head.My brother who played college basketball and I were having the same discussion this morning.We need leadership from a player.Someone has to be willing to step up and be the guy.We have a lot of unselfish players but that is not always good for the win column.

But yet only can sign 25
Signing is signing (signing numbers count for NLIs, scholarships, or even early financial aid agreements). Those 27 will count as long as they aren't injured or have a career ending medical injury before team practice.

Shoot, we could have signed 27 this year I believe (VQ suggested 28 back in the Summer).

Bama only took 22 back in '18. That's the beauty of signing numbers (as opposed to initial counters), they can never roll over to the next year. So once you "undersign"...you have those extra the next season, blueshirt once again, and so on...

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back