Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty isn’t coming here and horn is better
BGS you are back! Oh how I have missed thee! Also, knowing the talent Ty Simpson plays against because I played against that same talent, I don’t think he is as good as his rating states. My QB in HS makes Ty look like a JV player and my QB ended up going to UT-Martin and getting a tryout with the Giants after he broke a lot of their records.

Btw I’m a 25oz of Fosters in, in about 2mins and I’m a lil tipsy and got my 2nd Covid shot today.... even though I am basically 100% immune to it right now anyways.....

Guess I’m doubly immune. Beer me.
(Oh, yeah and everyone was complaining about these bad side effects from the second shot..... yeah didn’t get that either..... Covid is a joke “to most people- a.k.a my ELITE Immune System”

Well here’s a small bit of good news... out of the SEC’s 4 new coaches, Huepel scored the highest recruiting class ranking at 18th-ish. Auburn at #30, Vandy #49, and SC at #76 (ouch!)
I am a JH supporter but that means nothing. The class was done before he ever got here.

You mean to tell me you feel like you wouldn’t have enough Authority or qualification in a coaching position after a bad loss to Georgia or Florida,making them boys run gate 21 and never letting them out of the film room?👀😅 SON!! You’re a whole damn lie😂😂 put in the app.

View attachment 348101
I can promise you i wouldn’t have started JG

I believe everyone can sign 28 but can only enroll 25. Some of the 28 are going JUCO if someone signs that many.
The hard cap rule instituted a couple years ago was basically nothing more than - you can only sign 25. Taking away blueshirting long-run.

But there is still backcounting and replacing signees with career ending injuries before taking part in team activities. Some believe McBride here qualified for that a couple years ago.

And...apparently if a kid asks for release from his nli you may be able to get signing spot back. I wouldn't put it past Saban to just be pushing kids out that way.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back