Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say there are plenty of other high schools with plenty enough good players to not worry about that one. Like someone said the majority of good players in AL go to AL or Auburn.

My thoughts as well, that coach may save us a lotta gas & time. He basically said what we all assumed was the case already.

I mean it really is. It isn’t a 3 win roster. It’s 7-9.

Totally agree....even with the recent attrition, imo. Unbelievable mismanagement of roster, scheme and development.

In order to ever get over the proverbial hump, we have to win games where we have a talent advantage or equivalent to...and have actual competitive football games with the big 3. I believe Heupel’s system will allow us to do that possibly sooner, rather than later. In time to catch the eye of this ‘22 class? I hope so...

So with the HUGE change in offense philosophy, and possibly defense as well, how many guys on this roster will not fit in with the schemes we run and want to transfer after spring ball? I know JH said he will tailor the offense to the type of guys we have, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

It shows he's online right now.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back