Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it really is. It isnā€™t a 3 win roster. Itā€™s 7-9.

We lost games because our coaching staff was a disorganized clusterf@#$ that kept trotting out JG to turn the ball over.

We were a better team on paper than UK. Auburn, and Arkansas. A competent coaching staff could have kept us in that TAMU game. We were beating Georgia at half time. I'm not sure anyone was beating Bama this year, but we for sure could have kept the Florida players focused on the game instead of trying to pick up girls in the stands in the 3rd quarter.

This roster should have definitely won 9 games at best, six games at worst.

Ya know what...it may be petty, but what if we just never recruited Oxford again?

Like that HS hasnā€™t exactly churned out a ton of talent. And the HC has said already, publicly we ā€œwonā€™t be allowed on campusā€ even though he didnā€™t speak with Josh Heupel & isnā€™t even sure who he talked to at UT.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Ya know what...it may be petty, but what if we just never recruited Oxford again?

Like that HS hasnā€™t exactly churned out a ton of talent. And the HC has said already, publicly we ā€œwonā€™t be allowed on campusā€ even though he didnā€™t speak with Josh Heupel & isnā€™t even sure who he talked to at UT.
I'd say there are plenty of other high schools with plenty enough good players to not worry about that one. Like someone said the majority of good players in AL go to AL or Auburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back