Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, no Willie Martinez.
Don't think it would bother me too much as position coach; yet, I believe we can do better there, as well. But, if its to coach DBs, I'm cool with it. Hopefully Heupel will let his DC decide coaches for that side.

Florida plays bama before us this year 👀👀👀 #upsetcallingitnow
That would totally flip the negative narrative..considering this mess..it would rate as one of the most important wins in Tennessee history, and I didn't say or mean "biggest"...I said most important.

If the program continued to improve from there it would be seen as THE turning point. Of course it could go like before when Butch botched the season and mean absolutely nothing, and serve no purpose except to frustrate the piss out of everyone.

It would be absolutely awesome in the moment.

The more time passes, the more I loathe Pruitt. We gained absolutely nothing from his rampant cheating. We can’t even fall back on the memories of a vacated 10 win season capped off with an SEC East win. We won 3 ****ing games. **** him. Also **** Fulmer. That man has the distinction of cratering UT football not once but twice.
Add that some of his best players couldn't get out of town fast enough after they got caught and the gravy train dried up.

Just got off work.. I’m behind..So has Bailey said anything about new coach yet ? His dad said he came to TN to play for Pruitt.. Wonder if he plans on staying?

Reactions: ugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back