Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go get Muschamp and Garner.

I posted him earlier, but Ryan Walters makes a ton of sense too. He was at Missouri with Heupel.

I'd take Muschamp all day as DC. Not a great HC but that would be a home run DC hire.

Also, Oklahoma poaching 3 of our guys is a little suspect. Thats fine. Let them lose their one game a year and if they make it to the playoff get waxed by Clemson, Ohio state or Bama.

Yeah, typo, that's what I meant.

Anyway, changing subjects here, I hope Heupel plans to hire a couple of coaches with Tennessee ties to replace the two he is losing.
I hope he hires the guys he wants..the ones he thinks that are the best to implement HIS offense. If one happens to be a VFL awesome, if not..too freaking bad.

I agree with @HankHill going to a more 4 front look overall. Especially for next year as our LB cupboard is very bare. I'm hoping MoJo gains a little weight and can turn into a stud OLB. Roman Harrison is another guy at the OLB spot.

I think Roman at DE and Moseph at OLB. That’s how i would personally go about them.

Baron, Harrison, big Kat, and crouch are a pretty good start at DE for a 4-2-5. Banks/Joseph could be your hybrid DE/OLB to be able to mix up your looks In like a dime situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back