Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your whole argument centers around the fact that they both coached at Cinci then you‘re a petty uniformed football fan in general. Also I’m NOT talking about Fleck and the fact that you think this conversation seems to be about Fleck let’s me know exactly that we need not continue it.
Dang sorry Slick meant Fickell...was reading about Fleck

Last edited:
Reactions: KeyVol14
Fleck is at Minnesota.. I assume you meant Fickell.
Take 5 minutes and go look at what Fickell took over at Cincy compared to Butch taking over Brian Kelly’s team
Fickell is a defensive guy. Only way he finds success in the SEC is by getting a top 5 OC.
Plus, I really don't think he will recruit better than top 20 classes. He probably floats in the 20s at TN.

Will you ignore me? I don't think I've ever been ignored before. Though I guess I wouldn't know unless they made a big show about it. Kinda unsatisfying. If you ignore me make sure to tell me so I can know to be sad about it cause I really don't like being ignored. I want people to listen to me cause I have great points. And lots of funny dad jokes. Never mind don't ignore me. Just the thought of it was bad enough.
I've had you on ignore since 07 I think. I took you off ignore just to reply to your post. You're going right back on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back