Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting to be here plays a part of my take. O’B could care less where he is... he messed up his personnel, and frankly wasted the talented teams he had. Chadwell has a 5’-6” center at Coastal Carolina and figured out how to win. Nuff said...

He made the playoffs and 4/6 full years he had and one of those lost his superstar QB for the year.

He wouldn’t be a GM here so that’s not a concern.

If Chadwell is the guy, it’s a huge risk. If Jamey Chadwell was from Kentucky nobody would be talking about him.!

Here’s a fun antedote: Bill O’Brien has more winning seasons in FBS football than Jamey Chadwell does

I don’t know why but I legitimately don’t care about the players who have left 🤷‍♂️
I'm with you. I know they're talented, but this team played like **** in the 2nd half of almost every game. Now they're leaving. Probably harsh on my part, and I know I don't know all the circumstances, but kind of gives the appearance we're losing quitters if I'm being honest.

I'll trade some talented kids from a 3 win team to get a coaching staff who can actually motivate and build something.

How would he be a disaster? And the program is in completely disarray maybe a HC with an iron grip on it would actually be a benefit

He’s given way too much credit for his two year stint at Penn State during a time where the Big 10 was not even close to as lethal as the current strength of the SEC.

I don’t see what everyone is so impressed with honestly. Winning some games in a weak division in the NFL? Not to mention his desire to be both the GM and HC of the Texans led to the eventual death spiral of their franchise due to clashing egos. The last thing we need here is yet another ego.

Again, I ask these people speaking of BOB, is it not all but confirmed that he is the OC at Bama??? I see Bama people talking about it openly. Bama friends (I know, I know) say that's their expectation.

It’s been reported by multiple sources but nobody from BOB or Bama has announced it. The idea is UT becoming open and Feldman mentioning him as a wild card might have changed some things.

Reactions: MrVolton
He’s given way too much credit for his two year stint at Penn State during a time where the Big 10 was not even close to as lethal as the current strength of the SEC.

I don’t see what everyone is so impressed with honestly. Winning some games in a weak division in the NFL? Not to mention his desire to be both the GM and HC of the Texans led to the eventual death spiral of their franchise due to clashing egos. The last thing we need here is yet another ego.
Good luck finding a football coach that doesn't have an ego.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Remember I told everyone that it was going to get worse before it got better.

The transfer stuff you saw today was purely a by product of those players not being eligible at UT moving forward due to things that will most likely come out in the investigation at some point....Nothing more.
So about this HC? Any good names?

Reactions: BP4Prez
He made the playoffs and 4/6 full years he had and one of those lost his superstar QB for the year.

He wouldn’t be a GM here so that’s not a concern.

If Chadwell is the guy, it’s a huge risk. If Jamey Chadwell was from Kentucky nobody would be talking about him.!

Here’s a fun antedote: Bill O’Brien has more winning seasons in FBS football than Jamey Chadwell does
Personally Chadwell and BOB are both a risk in my opinion. If I'm choosing between the two its Chadwell all day long because of his ceiling and the fact that you couldn't dynamite him out of the position if he is successful.

Would like to propose a new RF rule.

If someone is going to use “gimmicky” or brings up a team motto in their argument against fleck or even halfway compares him to butch Jones....

Instead Just save us all the time and say you’re too lazy to actually do research into his background, resume, and on field results. It would solve a lot of issues.
Exactly 🎯

The transfer stuff you saw today was purely a by product of those players not being eligible at UT moving forward due to things that will most likely come out in the investigation at some point....Nothing more.
Which is why the message on Twitter from Gray, I don’t think he wanted to leave on his own, am I correct?

But they can be eligible elsewhere?

They were all in the same class. Should we not expect players from other classes to share similar eligibility issues?

Are we done with the getting worse stuff yet?? Or at the very least have a break for a few weeks?

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back