Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness...is the U-2 still flying or have you been around a bit? The guy I know worked Miami, then Tampa, and then Knox. He was convinced it was military, but going far faster than the SR-71 has ever "officially" gone.
I’ve heard some cool stories from guys who worked the SR-71.

Not sure, I haven’t seen one in awhile so they may be done.

Reactions: sona
If she wanted to do things The Right Way with the integrity and principles she advocates, she could have fired cleanly in Nov/Dec and vetted and hired behind the scenes while quietly conducting an in-house investigation. Most schools manage to conduct business without a drawn-out spectacle, and it generally works out a lot better for them.
Donde ......
neti-deal.gif

It’s unlikely but I think Stoops gives us a serious look.

Especially if they’re going “All In” like it’s being reported.

Chadwell win % at Coastal Carolina: 52.7%

BOB win % in the NFL: 52%
Wanting to be here plays a part of my take. O’B could care less where he is... he messed up his personnel, and frankly wasted the talented teams he had. Chadwell has a 5’-6” center at Coastal Carolina and figured out how to win. Nuff said...

Been trying to tell them..but they are all in on hate the truth speaker mode.

This is what happened...Haslams flunkies just destroyed the program to take it back over. Pruitt and his people didn't do anything that everybody else is not doing. They just didn't know that a group of backstabbing mother******* lowlife traitors were just waiting for a chance to use fan unrest as a cover for them to complete a coup.

I hate them
giphy-19.gif

Reactions: VolInDayton
If Bob Stoops wanted to come to Tennessee and we said no to him, then you might as well make Neyland a new “The Gentlemen’s Ball” and burn the whole program down.

Is that going to happen? No he’s not coming here. But if he showed even a minuscule of interest we should offer him everything.

If you can get Bob Stoops, you get him.

I’m not convinced we can get him.

If it’s BOB instead of Bob, I’m out. I have no illusion that Bob is a realistic hire. He’s not. But BOB would be an unmitigated disaster here, and his desire to have an iron-grip on the program would be detrimental.

How would he be a disaster? And the program is in completely disarray maybe a HC with an iron grip on it would actually be a benefit

If Bob Stoops wanted to come to Tennessee and we said no to him, then you might as well make Neyland a new “The Gentlemen’s Ball” and burn the whole program down.

Is that going to happen? No he’s not coming here. But if he showed even a minuscule of interest we should offer him everything.
We just have to agree to disagree. I think he was a great coach. I'm just not convinced you can say that now.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Again, I ask these people speaking of BOB, is it not all but confirmed that he is the OC at Bama??? I see Bama people talking about it openly. Bama friends (I know, I know) say that's their expectation.

Who the hell cares about bowl results? Is this 1985? He won 11 games three straight years at SC. You thinking he was on the downside of his career after his DC is silly.
So, some games count and others don’t? Sorry it bothers you that not everyone is a fan of one of our hated rivals coaches. He was 44-40 in conference play. If that gets you excited to each his own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back