Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atlanta VOL didn’t respond and couldn’t assure the next hire wouldn’t be Kevin Steele. This is it boys the end is near. Guess @MetalVolunteer ”big money incoming” quote was just said in the nigh of the moment... 😔

If it’s Kevin Steele I just don’t see anyway UT can excite the fans with that. It would be the final kiss of death.

@Atlanta VOL didn’t respond and couldn’t assure the next hire wouldn’t be Kevin Steele. This is it boys the end is near. Guess @MetalVolunteer ”big money incoming” quote was just said in the nigh of the moment... 😔

If it’s Kevin Steele I just don’t see anyway UT can excite the fans with that. It would be the final kiss of death.
Both of those guys said big money incoming and FU money.

Yes, but Dave Hart totally lucked into hiring Barnes.

If it wasn't for Hammy, Dave Hart would have been the worst AD in the history of this school. He was a low key terrible AD.

It was a mixed bag, but Hart did come into a terrible situation with the finances. He did some dirty work that people don't always remember. The AD was running a deficit, and he turned that around. He also went to Nike and hired Barnes after a bad hire in Tyndall. I think an argument can be made that he left it better than he found it.

I think John Currie gets the distinction as worst AD ever.

Eric Gray would be detrimental
Given the depth at RB, I think we would be okay. Losing Toot and DW would hurt more. Toot is a stand-out ILB, and having already lost Wanya, losing Wright would absolutely kill out OL. It's not like we have a plethora of OT capable of stepping up. Crouch would probably hurt the least. He's been misused and hasn't really stood out as an ILB. He's more suited to the outside if he insists on playing defense, but probably even more suited as a RB.

I'm getting my hopes up just to get dashed on the rocks once the HC is announced. I can't help but feel like UT is gonna UT this again

Reactions: jp1
We couldn’t go 1 day without “Well, if Steele is allowed to restock TP for the bathrooms, then he’s definitely getting a lifetime deal to be our head coach!”

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Given the depth at RB, I think we would be okay. Losing Toot and DW would hurt more. Toot is a stand-out ILB, and having already lost Wanya, losing Wright would absolutely kill out OL. It's not like we have a plethora of OT capable of stepping up. Crouch would probably hurt the least. He's been misused and hasn't really stood out as an ILB. He's more suited to the outside if he insists on playing defense, but probably even more suited as a RB.
Couchie would go to NC prob. He will never play there, but sure man go ahead and transfer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back