Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if some of these Aub transfers come thru or Gilbert...pretty sure he won't have the same attitude
I have the lowest confidence in a returning HC in football dating back my whole lifetime. Doesn’t mean I want a bare bones season and the promise of more bare if we cut the cord next year.

I was extremely disappointed in the organization of the defense and that must change. However I think that’s an easy fix. Other than those handful of times a game I don’t think you are going to see a defense do much better for a long time around here. Offenses just win now
I'm in agreement that a good offense takes pressure off the defense. Having said that, we see the same things over and over. That suggest a trend to me and points to a lack of coaching. I don't think he's the great defensive mind that he's made out to be. Great players have made him look better than the average coach he is. If he was great, we'd see progression not digression.

Last edited:
Sucks for the Browns. 10 point swing.

Still would've been a touchdown had that Higgins convinced his nephew Tee to come to Tennessee. It's called Karma.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Hooker wouldn’t have made a difference this year and one pass rusher doesn’t change your record by a win. Not that I care about this argument, but this comment was lazy.
He said “these were the same players.” Except they weren’t. Not sure what you think I’m arguing for

on what planet is that rad?

a dude used to come into the gym wearing sunglasses, tats, and sleevless hoodie (with hood on). you know who you are Mr Pentagram.

So for that reason, and many others. Namely get off my lawn...home gym.
Freak is in right now. The freakier the more hip and woke you are.

I have the lowest confidence in a returning HC in football dating back my whole lifetime. Doesn’t mean I want a bare bones season and the promise of more bare if we cut the cord next year.

Not even close to Dooley for me but I understand. The last thing we need is to be losing the best players and scoffing at much needed competition added.

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back