Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent Dougherty on 104.5 was talking about Freeze on the way home. Said he’s heard some talk the league has said he can’t come back this year. That’s why not involved in Auburn search. All this was in response to them joking about Mullen leaving with Freeze going to Florida. Laughed that Tennessee fans would lose their minds.

That’s blatantly false. Nobody can block Freeze from getting hired by TN other than our dumbass administration.

Pruitt agreed to the hire because Fulmer told him that he would be making the decisions on the assistants. Pruitt agreed in order to save his job
Pruitt doesn’t seem like that kind of guy especially when saying no comes with a buyout.

I want to believe but I think we’re trying too hard at the conspiracy angle. Pruitt is being interviewed Thursday but unless it seems like the more obvious answer is the guy coaching here in 2021 just made a defensive hire for next year.
This is what happens when there is a "hiring freeze" and then we hire someone. It makes no sense

Reactions: msanford52
Reactions: ACvol3
I knew i was setting myself up but typed it anyway

Hubbs could have leveraged his Hubbanese and set VQ on fire with a nice typo/vaguely worded post about a "hiring Freeze."

"All indications are that Pruitt will remain head coach, especially with him adding to his staff, however there is a strong push for hiring freeze among some top admins and even Fulmer right now as the investigation wraps up"

Hubbs could have leveraged his Hubbanese and set VQ on fire with a nice typo/vaguely worded post about a "hiring Freeze."

"All indications are that Pruitt will remain head coach, especially with him adding to his staff, however there is a strong push for hiring freeze among some top admins and even Fulmer right now as the investigation wraps up"
👀👀👀

Freeze would bring in immediate excitement.

This is a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back