Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support Pruitt because I believe he can develop into a good head coach here. After his second year, this program was on an upward trajectory. Then corona hit. Folks can holler excuses all they’d like but the facts are the facts. It had a profound impact on this team. Young guys don’t develop with no spring, summer, or fall practice.

Oh wow I had no idea we were the only ones affected by it, thanks for sharing! /s

I wonder if Fulmer is even the slightest bit aware how much a large contingent of this fan base cannot stand him any longer?

Brent Dougherty on 104.5 was talking about Freeze on the way home. Said he’s heard some talk the league has said he can’t come back this year. That’s why not involved in Auburn search. All this was in response to them joking about Mullen leaving with Freeze going to Florida. Laughed that Tennessee fans would lose their minds.

Brent Dougherty on 104.5 was talking about Freeze on the way home. Said he’s heard some talk the league has said he can’t come back this year. That’s why not involved in Auburn search. All this was in response to them joking about Mullen leaving with Freeze going to Florida. Laughed that Tennessee fans would lose their minds.

The league has no say whatsoever, he has no show cause.

To clear things up real quick, see the place going into chaos lol. Pruitt agreed to the hire, not made the hire. Big difference.
Pruitt agreed to the hire because Fulmer told him that he would be making the decisions on the assistants. Pruitt agreed in order to save his job

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I can get with everything you’re saying except sticking with JG when you still had 2 other QB’s on the roster who has been in the system at least a year or 2. Why continue with JG when you’ve already seen he’s still making the same mistakes as usual
That's my biggest stumbling block to giving him more rope

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back