Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** does "adults in the room" frickin mean? Boring old lifeless deadbeats with dead careers running the place even further into the damn grave?

I am sick of seeing that stupid ridiculous comment over and over again by the old codger brigade.

And I am an old codger.

Hey Ulysees E. McGill,

The Steele hire guarantees that they will not hire Gus!

How many times have we heard that he HAS meet with investigators? I don’t believe anything anymore but I’d be willing to be he has since this has been going on since before the middle of November.
I think it's easiest to say, Pruitt has met with the University of Tennessee internal compliance and legal department. He has not yet met with the outside firm. That will happen on Thursday, I have a feeling it's going to be a tough day for CJP.

Brice:
“Well I don’t think it’s an accident that it got out, okay. I think Jeremy Pruitt is very obviously trying to grasp at anything that may save his job at the University of Tennessee. You know, Rocky Top has the problem of being perpetually appropriately named... there’s no way it is accidental that the Kevin Steele news got out... Jeremy Pruitt has not yet met with investigators...” Steele will be here regardless if Pruitt is here. He could have any number of titles from Co-DC with Ansley to analyst. Nieds not expected back.

Phil Fulmer was sitting in on OLine coach interviews last week as well.
Brice needs to get it together, every where I read said he had no title as of yet but then I see the official release from the AD
Screenshot_20210112-154303.png

And it's sayin co-dc and inside backers

I'm too jealous of Bama to truly hate them atm. They have what I wish we did. Their admin, boosters, etc., they all care about winning football. I wish our admin and boosters displayed that kind of loyalty to fans. But they don't. It makes me sick to my stomach to admit, but I admire Bama and what they've done. Pardon me while I go wretch.
If we had a admin and support system committed to excellence like theirs...Bob Stoops or somebody in that echolon would be our coach.

Reactions: DuckRiverVol
Could be Steele may be the interim head coach soon.
The guys on the Midday 180 on the Zone believe that Steele is being brought in as a defensive analyst, with the intent of inserting him as interim if Pruitt is fired sometime NEXT SEASON. Also, Brice said that Pruitt has not been interviewed yet. And CPF sat in on OL coach interviews. Not looking, or sounding good. FWIW
Also, they don't believe that there will be anything bad enough in the investigation to fire with cause, or fire at all.

I've got to get this off my chest. I am so tired of Alabama. Let me say this, first of all, it is very clear that this game is not fair. Alabama did not have any, not any, problems with covid 19. Every other team in the country is dealing with contact tracing and things like this, causing them to have players missing or games canceled. At bama? Not a word. No problems after they all conveniently had it in the summer when nothing was going on. No contact tracing, no starters missing, no players absent, no chance at games cancelled, nothing. Alabama was the only team in the country not affected by Covid 19 in any way.

On top of this, we are currently under investigation for the recruitment of 2 players who signed with freaking GA. Where do you think our head coach learned to recruit? Of course from Alabama. They continue to sign the best class in college football, with numerous five star players, and yet you never hear a word of an investigation down there. And if you do, it's from guys who have already been removed from the program like Bo Davis, Tosh Lupoi, and others who, when we express interest in hiring them, we are informed by Hubbs or someone that they can't coach in the SEC right now. But nothing ever happens to bama. They would never investigate themselves the way that we currently are nor would anything serious happen to them, especially under Saban. Even when their players get arrested, there are no consequences down there from Saban or even from the local law enforcement. Nothing happens to them at Alabama.

They are not playing by the same rules as we are. That is an undeniable fact. And then, to top it all off, they have the best coach in history down there so they are developing every player that they buy to come through that program. College football is broken, and the breakers of it are in Tuscaloosa and in Birmingham from the people who let this continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back