• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this loss, Chicago climbs to #12. May be able to snag one of the QBs. With our luck, it’ll be Zach Wilson and he turns into the latest Trubisky or Cade McNown.

I'd like to see it and then they go on to lose to the Packers. 27-7

GO PACK
Going to try and call my shot one more time, here comes CP's record breaking KO return
I didn't mean 27-7 in the 1st half. Lol. I still hope CP gets the record tonight. I hope we get to see T. Bray tonight too. Da Bears need to do something.
GO PACK

Hey where am I? The place looks different.

giphy.gif

OC - Long
QB - Tee
RB - Jay
WR - O
TE - Nieds
OL - Chaney or Make sure Fulmer interviews the OL candidates

DC - Lupoi
DL - Davis
OLB - Lupoi
ILB - Lance Thompson
Secondary - Pruitt/ Ansley

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsNUT and tnktm
With this loss, Chicago climbs to #12. May be able to snag one of the QBs. With our luck, it’ll be Zach Wilson and he turns into the latest Trubisky or Cade McNown.
Chicago's luck with QBs, they could get Trevor Lawrence and he'd turn out to be a bust.

Reactions: butchna
I’d be shocked in marrone fell all the way to being a college Position coach. That wish isn’t realistic imo
That’s what I think.

I am curious though, what do you think of what I put? Obviously I’m sure some of those are long shots and maybe don’t make sense, but you’re opinion is appreciated.

That’s what I think.

I am curious though, what do you think of what I put? Obviously I’m sure some of those are long shots and maybe don’t make sense, but you’re opinion is appreciated.

I just can’t see either coordinator staying on staff as a position
Coach only. Their resumes are too good tor that imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back