RB: Jay Graham
WR: Tee Martin
ST: Brian Niedermeyer

Co-DC/ILB: Lance Thompson
Co-DC/Secondary: Derrick Ansley
DL: Bo Davis
OLB/RC: Tosh Lupoi

Last edited:
AP is probably connected to Jay Graham more than any staff member. I'm sure Pruitt wouldn't mind Jay and Tee leaving after the whole contract issue and them being the only 2 who rejected the raise when it was offered.
Of course he would mind. They are two of the better coaches on the staff.

Reactions: UTSuave’
It looks like FSU just opted out of their last game of the season. They elected not to play Duke next weekend and now Duke is hosting Miami. FSU is done for the season now apparently.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
With this loss, Chicago climbs to #12. May be able to snag one of the QBs. With our luck, it’ll be Zach Wilson and he turns into the latest Trubisky or Cade McNown.

I’m a huge Bears fan too. Frustrating. At least the Cubs won it all in 2016. Best sports night of my life

56DA76BA-53E3-4B8B-B8BB-22C525ECE68A.jpeg

It looks like FSU just opted out of their last game of the season. They elected not to play Duke next weekend and now Duke is hosting Miami. FSU is done for the season now apparently.

F U covid

I don’t know whether to feel
Sorry for FSU or call them cowards.

This **** sucks

Yall remember when John Currie was in the Bahamas when we were supposed to be hiring a new top notch coach? Fulmer was doing the same thing today except he was at home eating cornbread and drinking Sun Drop. Nothing happens around here until 1 or 2 years after rock bottom.
What you got against Sun Drop and cornbread?

Reactions: tn88volfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back