Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who scares you most at Vandy?
According to ESPN:

"Among the candidates who might be targeted by Vanderbilt are former Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher, Buffalo's Lance Leipold, Notre Dame defensive coordinator Clark Lea (a former Vanderbilt fullback), Princeton's Bob Surace, Nevada's Jay Norvell, Indiana's Tom Allen, Tulane's Willie Fritz, Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott, Louisiana Tech's Skip Holtz, Charlotte's Will Healy, Coastal Carolina's Jamey Chadwell, Army's Jeff Monken, Navy's Ken Niumatalolo and North Dakota State's Matt Entz."

AP is probably connected to Jay Graham more than any staff member. I'm sure Pruitt wouldn't mind Jay and Tee leaving after the whole contract issue and them being the only 2 who rejected the raise when it was offered.

So he wants rid of the only 2 coaches he has with class. Need to fire them all after signing day unless we beat Vandy and one of Florida or a and m

So he wants rid of the only 2 coaches he has with class. Need to fire them all after signing day unless we beat Vandy and one of Florida or a and m
I'm saying Pruitt is probably ticked at how Jay and Tee came out looking good in this whole mess and and he has more loyalty to the other coaches on staff and could see them as expendable at this point. I'm not saying I'm for them not being on this staff.

According to ESPN:

"Among the candidates who might be targeted by Vanderbilt are former Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher, Buffalo's Lance Leipold, Notre Dame defensive coordinator Clark Lea (a former Vanderbilt fullback), Princeton's Bob Surace, Nevada's Jay Norvell, Indiana's Tom Allen, Tulane's Willie Fritz, Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott, Louisiana Tech's Skip Holtz, Charlotte's Will Healy, Coastal Carolina's Jamey Chadwell, Army's Jeff Monken, Navy's Ken Niumatalolo and North Dakota State's Matt Entz."

Nobody scares me at vandy

If our program is dependent on whom is the coach on westend we have lost already

I'm saying Pruitt is probably ticked at how Jay and Tee came out looking good in this whole mess and and he has more loyalty to the other coaches on staff and could see them as expendable at this point. I'm not saying I'm for them not being on this staff.

I am saying if you’re right then can or cap Pruitt now. I don’t care.

I am saying if you’re right then can or cap Pruitt now. I don’t care.

He isn’t right lol. Graham has made our RBs actually look good. Pruitt isn’t getting rid of him 😂

I’m out on Tee though his receivers have looked like poo. Although maybe that’s just because he needs his young guys in and JG not to be the QB, so maybe I’m just overreacting.

Reactions: JacketVol
if they left out would be because they wanted

He isn’t right lol. Graham has made our RBs actually look good. Pruitt isn’t getting rid of him 😂

I’m out on Tee though his receivers have looked like poo. Although maybe that’s just because he needs his young guys in and JG not to be the QB, so maybe I’m just overreacting.
My point is if Graham looks at going to USCe if Beamer is hired, Pruitt probably won't care because he has no loyalty to him, the fact Jay didn't take a raise made Pruitt's other coaches look bad, and there's nothing Pruitt has done this season that makes me believe he would make the right decision.

Last edited:
It’s just... funny?... that we acquiesced to move Vandy back, they get their brains beat in all the while knowing they were going to fire their coach. Not even a win one for the gipper moment against the instate rival.

Reactions: Smokeytom

You think our WR’s are Poo?...lol let’s talk about our QB’s 👀😅 and in order to look good as a WR you must have Atleast have a “Decent” QB

Last edited:
According to ESPN:

Niumatalolo would be least ideal. Don’t like the idea of facing the triple option annually.

Niumatalolo would be least ideal. Don’t like the idea of facing the triple option annually.
Given Vandy's talent level, a gimmick offense might really be what they need. Something defenses only see once a year and aren't used to facing, I could see that being to their benefit. It's worked for the service academies, and for a number of years at GA Tech. Not to the point of high success, but enough to be considered somewhat mediocre and pull off the occasional upset.

You think our WR’s are Poo?...lol let’s talk about our QB’s 👀😅 and in order look good as a WR you must have Atleast a “Decent” QB
Our entire team has looked like **** this year. Sure, we can start with the QB situation, but we're just pretending if we say that's the only problem.

Did you read my whole comment or just decide to comment.... I’m confused....

Because I literally said that....

Maybe I wanted to be your echo 👀😅 the real point here is we both aren’t wrong 🙃😬 but at the same time you can’t be out on a coach who’s limited and is doing what he’s told by his boss..just my take😅

Last edited:
Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back