Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing pains of apostasy. This country is awful. It’s the exact story arc laid out in Revelation. I have zero national pride anymore. This is a good place to live but it’s extremely embarassing. Brighter days are ahead for a new heaven and new earth. 🥳

Amen - well stated brother.

Growing pains of apostasy. This country is awful. It’s the exact story arc laid out in Revelation. I have zero national pride anymore. This is a good place to live but it’s extremely embarassing. Brighter days are ahead for a new heaven and new earth. 🥳
Pastor got a little excited Sunday going over Revelation 19!

This is nothing short of fu**** stupid.
When corporations and entities like the NCAA start threatening states who elect the people who make the laws, a boiling point is gonna be reached and lord help us. I’m not a super religious person but we need to revert back to the principles that this country was founded on. God save us

When corporations and entities like the NCAA start threatening states who elect the people who make the laws, a boiling point is gonna be reached and lord help us. I’m not a super religious person but we need to revert back to the principles that this country was founded on. God save us
It’s corporate tyranny. Bullying. Either enact policies we agree with or else.

It’s corporate tyranny. Bullying. Either enact policies we agree with or else.
It'll take a lot more than that and a lot more time, but things like this are what make me think the USA won't survive. Texas and a lot of others will get fed up with the the other half of the country trying to force them into submission and secede again, and this time it'll stick. Probably not in our lifetime, but I can see the divide growing wider and wider. It'll reach a breaking point eventually. You can't force two radically different groups of people to be married forever, it's bound to end in divorce if they keep getting more polarized.

It'll take a lot more than that and a lot more time, but things like this are what make me think the USA won't survive. Texas and a lot of others will get fed up with the the other half of the country trying to force them into submission and secede again, and this time it'll stick. Probably not in our lifetime, but I can see the divide growing wider and wider. It'll reach a breaking point eventually. You can't force two radically different groups of people to be married forever, it's bound to end in divorce if they keep getting more polarized.
We’re going the way of Rome. Repeating the same sins

We will see it in our lifetimes. Look how much it’s accelerated in just a couple years.

“What’s good for thee is not good for me”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back