Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called this 15 years ago. I’m not trying to be mean to anyone (To each their own I most cases even) but it didn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out where this was going to go.

This stance will destroy women’s sports as we know it and to proponents of this will have destroyed their daughters dream. Makes no sense.
Imagine all the time, energy, effort and money you would have to put into getting your daughter in a position to get a scholarship in sports only to see it given to a man.

I called this 15 years ago. I’m not trying to be mean to anyone (To each their own I most cases even) but it didn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out where this was going to go.

This stance will destroy women’s sports as we know it and to proponents of this will have destroyed their daughters dream. Makes no sense.
hard to make sense of a lot of things these days (stop right there, no rabbit holes).

Don't they themselves have a ban on transgender females playing in male sports?

I'm pretty progressive, but I do not get how anyone could be against prohibiting trans females from competing against natural females.

🚨 BREAKING: @NCAA will withhold sporting events from @jave36’s house.

I feel better, yet somehow still feel completely out of it as well. Feel weird. Like kind of detached from everything.
Might be what they call “Covid Fog”. For months I could be listening to someone and suddenly not have a damn clue what was being said to me. I told my work I’m hanging my hat on that for at least six months.

Imagine all the time, energy, effort and money you would have to put into getting your daughter in a position to get a scholarship in sports only to see it given to a man.
Precisely. When I see these stories of these young ladies who work their butts off to achieve their personal goals just to have it taken away over night by a rule change. It’s infuriating to see.

Also, on and equity point: why no concern with trans males competing with natural males? Hmm...

Why does it feel so much like the world is just crumbling around us? I miss being optimistic. I miss getting out and doing things with friends. I miss living.

Growing pains of apostasy. It’s the exact story arc laid out in Revelation. I have zero national pride anymore. This is a good place to live but it’s extremely embarassing. Brighter days are ahead for a new heaven and new earth. 🥳

Last edited:
Men caricaturing women and taking opportunities from women are the biggest allies of... Extreme feminists.

Coherence in life is optional I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back