Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, they are saying Ekeler punched Pruitt ? Enough bull sh!tting, somebody needs to tell this story, now ! PLEASE ? Pretty please with cheese on top ?

" Well we were talking during warmups and dipsh!t....uh I mean Pruitt starts talkin' about what he would do if he was head coach. Some crap about starting an inept QB and sticking with him no matter what cause his defense was so good. I rolled my eyes cause he couldn't get 'em lined up half the time. Stupid bastard was always leaving Mcdonalds bags laying around and had this tick I called Bama Tourettes. Out of nowhere he would blurt out CORNBREAD! at the most inappropriate times. All the that aside he punctuated his tirade about being head coach with his go to "ROW TIDE" so I punched him."

@UpstateVol613 my man we won’t agree on this. I’m sorry for lashing out. I have my reasons. I don’t feel like fighting another Vol fan. You have a good night.

No worries my brother...I think your a great poster and this is about the only issue we don’t agree on which is fine...it’s the off-season with no real recruiting news going on...it is what it is. Have a good one.

Those were in response to him telling me I am too young or a troll. You could learn how to follow a thread.

Also I have backed up my comments with factual statements which I have noticed people on the other side of the argument can’t seem to do.

Feel free to ignore me 😉...I don’t see myself stopping while he is still cashing checks from the university.
Oh, I’ve read it all.

And I could give you facts like Fulmer is the second winningest coach ever at UT, or that he’s a hall of famer as a coach, or that he’s won us our only NC in recent memory, or list the who’s who of NFL players, pro bowlers, and hall of famers that played under him, or that we haven’t won even a division title since he left but won five in his tenure, and I could go on but you get the point.

I don’t like how things have gone after his coaching career ended, but give him his due. He’s the best thing we’ve had since the General on the sidelines. That’s a fact.

Provide evidence...I named several bad hires of his...name some good ones.

Also you calling me a troll is laughable. Look at my stats and then look at yours.

I am going to go out on a limb and say you’re a boomer who has lived in that dump mule town your entire life. Once you live in other states you see what people outside of TN think about him...you know people without bias.
Okay junior, He could have had Kansas, if I remember correctly Kentucky and Arkansas , and I’m pretty sure there have been several more. Insulting somewhere when you have no clue where I live is pretty juvenile. Now I’m going to be juvenile and tell you check my stats when I say kiss my a$$.

He brought guys that were successful with him on the offensive side and even upgraded the rb position....... he didn’t just pick every guy based off a previous relationship.
Couldn’t you say the same about Pruitt and sherer, and will friend, and ansley? They worked together had success he brought them with him.. I think this place just sees what they want to see!

Reactions: Jack Burton
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back