Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provide evidence...I named several bad hires of his...name some good ones.

Also you calling me a troll is laughable. Look at my stats and then look at yours.

I am going to go out on a limb and say you’re a boomer who has lived in that dump mule town your entire life. Once you live in other states you see what people outside of TN think about him...you know people without bias.
So you’re too young to have remembered the 90’s. Cool.

Resorting to lazy, personal attacks really helps your argument. Keep it up. I’m sure it will convince everyone how trashy Fulmer is.

Artis was actively looking before Pruitt was fired. Wasn't happy, didn't want to stay and wasn't trying to hide it.

I have heard of so many coaches being unhappy here. In your opinion does it come down to the culture Pruitt created? They don’t like Knoxville? Is it something we do differently than other schools? I am just curious because it seems like we have a lot of coaches leave not just to progress their career but they can’t wait to get out.

So with all these good things being said About this hire why did he end up at North Texas?

someone convince we why that isn’t a red flag

I think the red flag really is that he’s bounced around to a lot of schools. The first time around he was DC at North Texas and then went to UNC, which would be fine. Once he got to Kansas, my guess is he saw it wasn’t working and took what he could get at the time.

I think the red flag really is that he’s bounced around to a lot of schools. The first time around he was DC at North Texas and then went to UNC, which would be fine. Once he got to Kansas, my guess is he saw it wasn’t working and took what he could get at the time.

So did he leave Georgia when MR was fired or was there another reason ?

and left UNC after coaching change ?

So you’re too young to have remembered the 90’s. Cool.

Resorting to lazy, personal attacks really helps your argument. Keep it up. I’m sure it will convince everyone how trashy Fulmer is.

Those were in response to him telling me I am too young or a troll. You could learn how to follow a thread.

Also I have backed up my comments with factual statements which I have noticed people on the other side of the argument can’t seem to do.

Feel free to ignore me 😉...I don’t see myself stopping while he is still cashing checks from the university.

An exit interview with former UGA assistant Mike Ekeler

On what if anything you’d change about college football coaching if you could …

“People talk about hiring great recruiters; I think that’s an absolute joke. If you’re labeled that, 99 percent of the time that means you can’t coach a lick. That’s a fact. There are very few exceptions. Ed Orgeron is a fantastic recruiter and he’s probably the best defensive line coach of them all. The guy is big-time. It’s great to recruit 5-stars, but then they come in and play like 2-stars. It’s too bad that’s how this profession is, but that’s part of the deal now.

“It’s not about recruiting, it’s about evaluating. That’s one of the things I learned from Ed Orgeron. It doesn’t matter if he’s a 2-star or a 5-star, it’s how you evaluate it and what you think you can do with him. That’s what I learned from him. Again, you recruit them. But there’s only about five players in the country that are totally different than everybody else. Everybody else can fall into a similar category. At that point it’s about developing and teaching. It’s about evaluating and developing your talent. And that’s a fact.”

You would have to be a real jerk to continue milking the same university over and over. You would have to be a real jerk to give yourself a raise and an extension during a pandemic and also keep it quiet...you would have to be a real jerk to never forego any buyout money from the university you love...did I do it right?

I am sure Majors would have vouched for his character back in the day.

Fulmer authored his own salary and held Plowman at gunpoint for an extension and raise! Forego buyout money!
1D90A820-CA9B-4B85-BF6A-07BF405CA8F7.jpeg

Naamloos-1.png

This is getting old, went to bed at 9:30 been up since 1:30.
sleeping-dog-running.gif
Been waiting on my clearance for this job, so many check and reports they are looking at. Longest process I have ever been through. I am probably gonna be mad at the outcome from waiting so dang long if it is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back