Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get hopes up in Johnson though. His dad is a Michigan alum and Penn St wasn’t deep in that one despite Banks knowing the kid since he was 5. So that tells me he is locked in with Michigan and Banks knew it unless the SEC factor changes the dynamic vs being in same conference.

Reactions: AppStVol
did it occur to you morans that's the going rate for the defensive coordinators?
I read a few post saying we over paid for Banks and just SMH. None of these posters even think about the situation we're in with pending sanctions. We have what we have and I'm gonna get behind anyone who was man enough to step up and join our staff. It's all I can do to keep from putting some of these dudes on ignore.

Best Disney kid movies are the Toy Story movies. I’m not sure what’s even close.

Very solid. Toy Story 3 incinerator scene is one of the most dramatic scenes I’ve seen in any movie.

The theme of Cars is what I love so much. Cars 2 and 3 aren’t near as good so the Toy Story franchise definitely wins

I read a few post saying we over paid for Banks and just SMH. None of these posters even think about the situation we're in with pending sanctions. We have what we have and I'm gonna get behind anyone who was man enough to step up and join our staff. It's all I can do to keep from putting some of these dudes on ignore.
I think 1.3 million is waay too much for a coordinator. But, then you look around and see he is the #6 highest paid JUST in SEC. It's staggering. These coaches make too much having never proven themselves.

Hey if its the price of admission, we pay to play. We arent in this to lose.

I think 1.3 million is waay too much for a coordinator. But, then you look around and see he is the #6 highest paid JUST in SEC. It's staggering. These coaches make too much having never proven themselves.

Hey if its the price of admission, we pay to play. We arent in this to lose.
Also need to take into account that with an offensive-minded coach, the DC position is more important that it would be at a place like Bama, UGA, or UK. It's worth paying more to get the right guy (hope we did).

Also need to take into account that with an offensive-minded coach, the DC position is more important that it would be at a place like Bama, UGA, or UK. It's worth paying more to get the right guy (hope we did).
have a good feeling about this ...

caveat: Ive said that about every hire we've made, (with exception of Dools), and before every Florida game since this fandom started.

Don’t get hopes up in Johnson though. His dad is a Michigan alum and Penn St wasn’t deep in that one despite Banks knowing the kid since he was 5. So that tells me he is locked in with Michigan and Banks knew it unless the SEC factor changes the dynamic vs being in same conference.
That top 6 5 is basically useless. Michigan and USC are so much further than anyone else in that one. He’ll listen to banks, but they got a long way to go

eh...wasn't for colson.....anyway. i honestly am not gonna worry about recruiting. there's a lot to do, and a short time to do it.

i think it'll be important to see of who we're targeting that maybe holds off on ESD to see how we look on the field this year? unless we do something i don't expect right now, i have to think that the lion's share of our signees will come AFTER ESD.....? the only thing i could see changing that is if visits come back and kids can camp and come see practices or the o/w game etc.....

i think they'll get a lot of kids to listen. i think they can get a lot of kids seriously consider waiting, especially if they know they have spots at multiple schools and nothing to lose by waiting, even if an early enrollee.

would be so big for us if we could really get off to a good start this fall....

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I've been trying to get the kids into the Muppets. I'm an idiot when it comes to watching them. The old guys crack me up. First time I went to MGM, or whatever it's called now, with my now wife but then gf, we went to the 3d Muppet show. Ive seen it a million times, being from central Florida, but I cracked up and she just couldn't understand why I thought it was so funny.

My life goal is to be one of the old guys on the balcony.

Can you imagine getting to know some of these people, personally? Omg, it makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. I mean, they could ruin a wet dream, and turn paradise into a cesspool.

Anyone here with a right mind knows who they all are. It goes well beyond just being miserable, you know. I'd hate to even think that I was the type of guy that just bitches and moans and cries about EVERYTHING...that literally nothing could make me happy.
Thank you, we have some of the dumbest fans in the world. I think of their IQ when I read their posts. Bordering on-----I can't even write the word because that would be wrong.

have a good feeling about this ...

caveat: Ive said that about every hire we've made, (with exception of Dools), and before every Florida game since this fandom started.
Same. I get BVS and all, but if you can’t at least enjoy the honeymoon period of hopes and dreams before they play any games, maybe you should find another hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back