Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Him to bring Joe Lorig from Penn St with him to coach OLBs and Special Teams. One of the best special teams coaches in country. Has a Heupel connection from Utah St days. Guy puts out too special teams units everywhere he goes. Coached at Memphis when Jake Elliot was kicker.
Very good find.

Lorig and Simon make a lot of sense at the linebacker spots.

But for real, why did you post that screenshot of 4 names (not a bit like posting all boosters like BGS said)? And I don’t know if that’s why Hank stopped posting or not. But I saw it and immediately wondered why do that? & I looked up each name and so yeah after you see the pics you know which one is Hank. So aside from whether or not Hank gave too many details or whether it was truly doxing, I am curious why you would post that screenshot? And now I’m curious if you you deleted or if mods did.
At the end of the day the Why is simple. Doing something that tears down someone else helps him feel better about himself. It's what people do when they are insecure about themselves and look for any avenue to make themselves feel better, especially at the expense of someone else.

If you have trouble finding the Googs, just go to www.bing.com and type "Google". You'll get it right away.

tenor.gif
I don't actually use Google. Duck Duck Go.

Trying to remember players from MI. I got Aaron Hayden and John Kelly. Who am I missing?

I think Danny O'Brien was a michigan kid. Also shoutout DeAnthony Arnett, who got an unfair shake at life. Had a pretty good freshman season and then transferred home to Michigan State because his dad was ill, and it just never panned out for him. (At least I think that's how it happened best I can remember)

I think Danny O'Brien was a michigan kid. Also shoutout DeAnthony Arnett, who got an unfair shake at life. Had a pretty good freshman season and then transferred home to Michigan State because his dad was ill, and it just never panned out for him. (At least I think that's how it happened best I can remember)
Kirkland? I forgot

Jk. Indianapolis

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Very good find.

Lorig and Simon make a lot of sense at the linebacker spots.

Read in one of the few Dan Harralson pieces that actually wasn’t a Volnation sourced one quote article. It makes a lot of sense with our needs that we would look there. If not I’d suspect JH would recommend Nick Toth but I’d prefer Banks bring in his own guys for two spots to mix with Garner/Martinez that he is inheriting

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Broooooo! No joke. I never complained about lack of sleep or anything when we went through the newborn phase. Most of the time I would get up and change the kids and then bring them to mom. I knew it would be a temporary thing and I would miss them being little one day.
I never new I could go that long with no sleep. It's been 26 years now.

Dang. Really wish JG would've stayed. Would love to have seen what he could've done under Heupel!

He would be a good seat warmer because JH would have no part of an unnatural robot that can’t make quick decisions and has a slow release. Not for what he wants the offense to be. If JH had been here past two year I bet Brian Maurer would have been our starting QB for most of the time. Don’t be surprised if he makes his presence felt in QB battle this spring. He is a really good fit for the offense and JH recruited him very hard during his recruitment.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Banks could really open up the northeast for us
Hope he is well liked at st Francis in Maryland
They have some good players yearly and we we’re starting to make headway at that place

Judging by the responses of Evans and Willis he does. 247 also mentioned outside of Michigan that he had a focus on DC area and the Midwest regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back