Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was exposed for being FOS and has been in hiding ever since.
I dunno how you can be FOS when a name you heard was supposed to be hired.... but then refused to accept the job.... sounds like bringing info to me....

It’s not his fault the individual he heard didn’t take the job lol. God forbid anyone bring any information to this board that doesn’t come true because the individual didn’t take a job or actually sign with Tennessee or something lol.

Y’all are so arse backwards.

Who does Kentucky have on staff that has connections in Michigan? They’ve signed quite a few guys from Michigan the last couple of years.
Well by Stoops sanctimonious reaction in an interview over our infractions, we know they’re not paying for players like Justin Rogers! 😏

Life use to be fun, but we now live in a country where everyone has to find something to complain about. This is not political. We live in the most prosperous country in the world, yet no one seems to be happy or content. People today are trying to find meaning by tearing others down. The true path to joy and happiness is to help others and lift each other up. I know not everyone on here is a Vol fan, there are trolls. But if you are a Vol fan it is time to stop tearing each other down and start lifting each other up.

This current administration, current coaches, and current players are not the source of this program’s problems. Hopefully they can be the catalyst to a turn around and a return to prominence in college football. They need our support, they need us to give our all for Tennessee today. So I say Go Vols and Go Volnation!!!

Well said.

My near 4 yo is a wild, wild child but can be very sweet. He still doesn't have the patience to sit through an entire movie.

Our 1 yo though is the sweet, chill baby who will let you hold him for 2+ hours.

I'm only 30 but it goes by quick
Neither one of my girls are cuddlers. I am basically a play toy 24/7. Only time we ever get any cuddling or chill time is when they are sick or truly exhausted. So I sold it up. But I am very out and about kind of person, so I always want to be playing. Drives my wife crazy.

First one is coming in June. Can't wait!
I have two regrets, not starting earlier, we didn't have kids until we were in our early 30's and we didn't have more. We have two, a daughter that just got married back in August and a son that is a junior at UT in EE. He commutes so I still have him for another couple of years, probably staying to get his master's.

Life use to be fun, but we now live in a country where everyone has to find something to complain about. This is not political. We live in the most prosperous country in the world, yet no one seems to be happy or content. People today are trying to find meaning by tearing others down. The true path to joy and happiness is to help others and lift each other up. I know not everyone on here is a Vol fan, there are trolls. But if you are a Vol fan it is time to stop tearing each other down and start lifting each other up.

This current administration, current coaches, and current players are not the source of this program’s problems. Hopefully they can be the catalyst to a turn around and a return to prominence in college football. They need our support, they need us to give our all for Tennessee today. So I say Go Vols and Go Volnation!!!
It just goes to show that too many people are fed with a golden spoon and had an easy life. I take nothing for granted and love every aspect of my life now. I shut off the news and all negativity (other than Volnation lol). Life is too short to spend it complaining.

Jordan James likely to come here.

Feels like Dallen gonna Master Teague us.

Also, in state athlete Anthony Brown is from the Detroit area too.

I guess I wouldn’t be surprised at anything, but I’ve always thought Dallen was looking for just a glimmer of hope to come to UT. He has that now in a high powered offense. Plus, Aaron appears to be involved with Memphis recruiting, and Mack and Banks help that too.

Post of the Year by far. Wish some on here would pay attention. Life is so much better when you see the good in it; watch out for the bad, try and avoid it if you can, confront it (bad) if you can't avoid it, and minimize the harm when bad is unavoidable, but when there is good to be seen, see it and promote it. Words of wisdom to live by to have a happier more fulfilling life.
GBO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back