Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black coffee can be good for your heart, studies show - CNN

Just for those coffee haters. Decreased congestive heart failure rates in coffee drinkers. 🤠

Please post any medical evidence for sodas improving any aspect of your health...🤔

Doc, thanks for posting, I just saw this as well.

I just got back very positive results from my echo cardiogram yesterday. At 74 I'm living proof of the benefits of two cups of coffee per day. :)

(Knocks on wood quickly.)

Tripled salary on a three-year deal with rolling extenders, coach buyout waivers and sweeteners galore. UT wants a diversity hire here, and they're willing to pay.
Personally, I prefer the "best available candidate for the job" philosophy, regardless of color, sex, etc... And, I would be willing to pay for that......

Right. They got down the list and locked in here. Diversity is very important to UT.
That's all fine n dandy but I'd be more concerned with fit for the job at hand! Diversity hire won't matter if you fire him in 3-4 yrs. The revolving door has to eventually stop or we will never dig outta this hole were in!

Right. They got down the list and locked in here. Diversity is very important to UT.

It’s important everywhere regardless of sports or business. Imo it’s DW who is known for getting out in front of trends jumping out to attempt to be a leader in a diverse college staff. Plays well in recruiting in a time where you need some positive news

Reactions: gainesvol82
Sutton/Mosely > Taylor/Bryce
Nigel/Abernathy > Flowers (Trash) /Tank

Conference was also "weaker", a lot stronger now.

Nothing supports your claim that WM's DBs didn't look for the ball. Nigel never played a snap under WM as well for what it's worth. Mosely had 2 career INTs while at UT, so I'm not even sure you remember how good the defense was during the time he was here....

Remember most the defensive staff was gone for the 2017, 4-8 season including Willie.

For the love of Elvis can we stop all this AGENDA crap. We are coming out of 3 years watching Captain Playbook and the Goobers masquerade as a football staff. For all appearances it seems we are bringing in hungry, high energy, players coaches who will be positive and teach the game the right way. Who cares about all the other drama crap.

Nothing supports your claim that WM's DBs didn't look for the ball. Nigel never played a snap under WM as well for what it's worth. Mosely had 2 career INTs while at UT, so I'm not even sure you remember how good the defense was during the time he was here....

Remember most the defensive staff was gone for the 2017, 4-8 season including Willie.

They both suck, point stands.

If you want both of them to come back, that's fine. Just expect me to @ you by years end.

Reactions: Deebowbear
Tripled salary on a three-year deal with rolling extenders, coach buyout waivers and sweeteners galore. UT wants a diversity hire here, and they're willing to pay.
Lol so your saying not best hire but a diverse hire?

I'm good with the hire but if that is the case it sounds like we cut our search candidates in half and landed a LB coach for a first time DC just for PR.

That just doesn't sound like good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back