Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you got insults, smh.

Todd Kelly was ass. McNeil was ass. Your memory must be the one that's a little foggy.

McNeil
1612885414556.png

Kelly
1612885435632.png

Bryce is the only DB from the Pruitt Era to even -sniff- those numbers, and he's a full season & a half behind in tackles to both. Not to mention both of them played for 9 win teams, Kelly did it twice. Ya'll clowning on WM cause you only remember Butch's 4-8 season and he wasn't even here for it.

Knew a guy that used to eat boloney and mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch at work. Someone kept stealing his sandwich. He made one loaded with habaneros and exlax.........

His sandwiches magically stopped disappearing......... 😎
When I was a kid we were so poor that's pretty much all we ate. I gotta say, I still eat them today and I'm far from poor :):):). Fried bolomey sammiches

Heup doesn’t want Steele. Doesn’t matter what you want.
Make him Vic Mackey it until his contract expires...or he quits.

Can't wait to hear Basilio rant about how nobody wanted the DC job and we had to take a position coach, we got turned down 9 times, Steele was sitting right there and we could have had him, he probably can only recruit well because he was at OSU, he's never called plays, Danny White is an arrogant a hole, etc
He opened his blog today saying another candidate turned us down and then said it was OSU's Washington :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: mikemist
When I was a kid we were so poor that's pretty much all we ate. I gotta say, I still eat them today and I'm far from poor :):):). Fried bolomey sammiches
Love some fried boloney sandwiches, just without mayo.. I LOVE a fried boloney and egg sandwich too........... if there's no bacon of course... 😎

Reactions: Deebowbear
GO GET GARNER! Period.

VQ made it sound like on podcast if Washington is DC then Garner and Willie M make sense to be on staff. Willie M coaches with AW at Cincy. Close to JH as his Asst Hc at UCF. Garner wants to be here and was DL under Willie at UGA. Neither has aspirations to be a DC for a young guy to look over his shoulder. They will help guide him and recruit well

Can't wait to hear Basilio rant about how nobody wanted the DC job and we had to take a position coach, we got turned down 9 times, Steele was sitting right there and we could have had him, he probably can only recruit well because he was at OSU, he's never called plays, Danny White is an arrogant a hole, etc

I wouldn’t celebrate until we get a signature. Either way, why not call in and give Basilio a piece of your mind? He’ll let you rant as long as you’re not Cattleman/Small Mike.

I hate saying this, but what has getting people who are loyal to the TN brand gotten us lately? They came willingly and for the most part it's been terrible.

UT's identity is changing. Just hire and recruit the best people possible. Find those who want to be at UT and are ready to rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back