Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to clarify that the end of my post is as important as the beginning. I believe that we’ve made one offer only, and that is JF. My friend is noticeably worried that we’re on day three after agreeing to basic terms. I think it better wrap up today. I can’t imagine that it could drag on now that it’s in the news. It’s got to become public or it’ll die.

Did he tell you it was JF today? This doesn't make sense. They wanted to keep it under wraps and now they want it to be made public so it doesn't die? I don't see how making it public would influence the decision one way or the other. I'm not saying you're right it wrong, it's just not been the MO so far.

Some of you can’t read. It wasn’t an endorsement of her statement, as evidenced by posting “#VolTwitter queen.”

Last edited:
Did he tell you it was JF today? This doesn't make sense. They wanted to keep it under wraps and now they want it to be made public so it doesn't die? I don't see how making it public would influence the decision one way or the other. I'm not saying you're right it wrong, it's just not been the MO so far.
Combine SF’s post with AV’s post last night about something this large taking a while to be ironed out.
SF post + AV post = James Freaking Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back