Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a Franklin led Vols team stack up against Kirby and Mullen? It'll take us a year or two to get to that level but I imagine we'd fair pretty well once we restock w some players.
If I remember correctly before Franklin left Vandy he had Derek Barnett committed to them?? I believe he'd be able to make headway w Walter Nolen and help us land Simpson.

Don't want to get too far ahead as who knows the coach standing at the podium when tomorrow comes...

Reactions: Scvol7906
Well we both never strayed from the Pruitt being fired train so maybe whoever you’re talking to is the same as me. But that’s who I’m betting my next pay check on ..... not my life but feel good about it.
Only name I've consistently heard, and the only name that makes sense to take this job in its current state.

The guy who has called everything lately on VQ. VQ mods even made a thread praising him because he knew about the AD hire when literally nobody else did.
oh, thought he was the dude who likes all our posts.

sorry man i dont have time to sit around with you rednecks all day. plus i dont have the $9.95.

thanks.

Stoerner did say Herman was on the list, he just wasn't sure where. So if that's the floor then it aint too bad. If I had to guess its something like
1. Campbell
2. Franklin
3. Fickell
4. Cristobal
5. Herman

That's the way I see it with Fickell above Franklin. Just would prefer not to have Franklin's baggage, but acknowledge I don't know the specifics and that he is a really good coach. Dropping to Herman pairing with Steele means we would have some 10 win seasons IMO.

It’s time boys! Let’s go!
giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back