Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the coaches we've talked about...Are there Any players from any of those schools...tweeting bummed out tweets yet?

Reactions: ugg
You have got to be trolling. Got. to. be.
what are you referring to in my statement that is a troll statement. Everyone is just doing what I’ve seen you all do for the past 4 hires..... a bunch of “insiders”. Forgive me for not forgetting the Gruden year where everyone thought they knew something only to get a underwhelming hire.... this program is about to get nailed with violations only saving Grace is is DW can pull a f’ing miracle and y’all are trying to poo pop a coach that won at levels at Texas am this program could only dream of. Get real. Arizona is a crap job and he did not do himself any favors by taking it, if he had not then he would be on the short list no doubt.
secondly if you all look at the OP then you would see if was a question. But VN always has the my opinion trumps yours crowd.... which is laughable

I know you guys like plane tracking so I found a Pilot Corp plane landing in Atlanta at the same as the UT plane. Pilot Corp tail number is N1213P.
Edit: N865UT and N1213P following the exact same flight path.
ADS-B Exchange - tracking thousands of aircraft
ADS-B Exchange - tracking thousands of aircraft

giphy.gif

Off topic, but I just got off the phone with someone at a community college for a family member who is thinking about getting his welding certification. I was amazed at all of the different options they had to "make it work" for people who can't just take off work and be a full-time student. Dude can get an associates degree and welding certification and probably make more money than me, and I'm a college professor.

Community colleges are so great.
I’m in the higher Ed game as well. Depends on the community college. I get a many transfers who are great kids, but woefully unprepared.
Hope we find our new coach soon.

Rich Rod had success at Arizona and would still be putting up points there if he wasn't such a deplorable human, and even Mike Stoops had a couple good seasons there. Arizona's teams under Sumlin have been BAD.

And before you try to argue, I'm an Arizona alum and follow their programs. That was a bad hire and you could see it coming a mile away.
Look out he is an Alum and knows all. Lol The job is no where near what it was and those runs by those coaches was when USC and other powers were down. Which is not the case now since pac expanded and added programs and recruiting competition. It’s a different job all together and Rodriguez and stoops were long ago and pre expansion correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back