Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU he an NFL player handing out cash on tv and proved to be throwing money at players. Nothing happened. We will be fine. NCAA isn’t doing anything but some bowl band and scholarship reductions.
I've pointed out before. OBJ wasn't a coach on staff of LSU. So, there was a HUGE difference in what our COACHES were doing.

So the 12:00 hour has passed. Are we holding out hope it’s announced around 3:00 or is today another no go?

Feels like today is not the day. Both the Pruitt firing and AD hiring had insiders dropping hints by now, and local media on twitter had started catching wind. Looks like tomorrow at the earliest.

I accidentally shot myself in the inner thigh with a pin nailer. I was installing rope molding on cabinets from a 6ft ladder and holding it in between my legs while fitting pieces together. I walked into the living room and dropped my pants to get the nail out... lady homeowner walks in the front door right in front of me.

Yeah, there are worse places.

Ouch! I was using an 18 gauge nailer and was holding the wood on the side. The nail hit a knot and shot through the side. It went in my finger and hit the bone at the knuckle joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back