Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** off...I followed it in real time seven years ago, I didn'tneed to google it to know what happened...so ignore me or get ready to see it over and over and over to every dang time you smart off at me...
View attachment 343971

If you all want me to shut up about that dusgusting pile of dog excrement...then quit bringing him up.

Someone needs a snickers.

Yeah but Arizona has been a tough gig for years. He had a good run in SEC. if people are saying Gus is on the list then hell Sumlin surely should be. He would recruit circles around half the names I have seen mentioned here.

Rich Rod had success at Arizona and would still be putting up points there if he wasn't such a deplorable human, and even Mike Stoops had a couple good seasons there. Arizona's teams under Sumlin have been BAD.

And before you try to argue, I'm an Arizona alum and follow their programs. That was a bad hire and you could see it coming a mile away.

I think this underestimates a lot of things, mainly the few hundred thousand fans itching desire to get back into neyland at full capacity after a covid season, regardless of who is on the sidelines. Beyond that, White’s job is to hire someone to win football games, not popularity contests. He could trot out the ghost of Derek Dooley and so long as he wins 8 games next year— which he absolutely should based on the schedule— neyland will be rocking again.
I think you're underestimating the apathy of a large portion of our fan base. I have more than one friend with season tickets that are on the fence between re-upping and cancelling depending on this hire. They wanna see if UT is serious or not. I suspect if they roll out a big name the line will be long for season tickets and the opposite if they roll out another google or underwhelming hire. I have faith it will be a big time name because of Plowman and Boyd's comments.

**** off...I followed it in real time seven years ago, I didn'tneed to google it to know what happened...so ignore me or get ready to see it over and over and over to every dang time you smart off at me...
View attachment 343971

If you all want me to shut up about that dusgusting pile of dog excrement...then quit bringing him up.
Or you could just keep acting like my 4 year old. I'm pretty sure I know which you'll choose.

Reactions: PeerlessVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back