Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this feel like the unexpected and Frost makes the move?

Lots of talk of everyone on same page. He has relationship with both Plowman and White. White had to have had someone in mind he could get here. One has to assume Peyton and Frost have a relationship from playing days. Steele worked for Osborne. He left the year before Frost transferred to Nebraska but I assume likely was part of the group to initially recruit him when he picked Stanford originally. It sort of fits the clean house football as it was part of his initial issues with Florida is he wanted to bring his entire staff.

Conspiracy theorist in me says Tom and Frost are close. They have to see that his system is better suited in South or West Coast where he can pull the CA/FLA athlete easier. Tom connects Frost with Steele. Steele wanting to help his alma mater agrees to be the bridge while auburn picks up the tab. Frost makes a tough business decision and chooses to align with people he works with best. He also sees a QB room of Hooker/Salter and a future instate QB that can run his system. A group of RBs/WRs he can do some damage with and win year 1 if he pulls everyone out of portal.

All just my weird conspiracy theory that White pulls off something nobody has been looking at. It would make sense to why AV is hush hush as the backlash could pull at his heartstrings and cause him to backout.... hmmmm all a guess though so don’t go running with it

Didn't we read that Frost recommended White to us? I also believe Plowman said Cutcliffe suggested to Peyton we hire someone like the Duke AD (Danny's dad)

So with this said and the comment that a current sitting coach recommended Danny to us, does that leave us with Frost vs. Cut maybe? Reaching a bit on both as Frost is at his AM and hasn't done very well there and Cut is getting up there age wise but both could make some sense depending on how you look at it.

Also, I'll add Frost is closely related to Freeze (in the weather sense of course) so we have that going for us... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back