Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful, This whole thing has been kept a secret. He hasn’t met with the team yet to even gauge who they’d be interested in off of his short list. So I don’t think a hire has been made.
Oh I agree they have not been told at this point. I was commenting that I think that when the players find out leaks will happen shortly after. Law of averages there is to many of them keeping a secret, one will spill it.

It ain’t Kiffin! Suck it losers!

View attachment 342368
200.gif

Oh I agree they have not been told at this point. I was commenting that I think that when the players find out leaks will happen shortly after. Law of averages there is to many of them keeping a secret, one will spill it.

Long as they are the first to know. But yeah, they would tell a family member and they’d post it on here.

Reactions: Newman
If it ain't Kiffin (and it's sounding like he won't even get a phone call), then give me Campbell. I'm not sold on Herman. I don't like his personality and the rumors are that the Texas players hated him. We need a coach who our players will run through a brick wall for and one that has an ego that's checked at the door. Herman, to me, doesn't fit that bill.

He might have thought he wouldn't get kicked out, but Phil is a shrewd political player. It's probably the single best skill he's got, and I mean that as an insult.

It didn't work this time, but he hired Steele to be an instrument that might allow him to retain influence within the football program even if he was fired.
Possible, but I believe he never thought in a million years that they would fire him.

He literally has one winning season as a Head Coach. Not interested
i'm not gonna go all in on scott frost, but go check out UCF's record right before frost got there....he took chicken ish, and made it filet mignon. he's a good coach. not saying anything in relation to our job right now, but we've done waaaaaaaaay worse, and he was pretty much at the top of my list last time.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Without a doubt. Its common sense. Its like a product that you are buying.....when you make a big purchase you read the reviews beforehand. Social media is a type of review per se. Plus negativity permeates deeply if allowed to go on that way. I get why people have been negative. I really do, but it has consequences.
People always say, "crazy fans everywhere"; and, they're absolutely right...but, I dont think ill ever see a Bammer tweet a prospect or player, telling them to go elsewhere.

I’m so far behind but just skipping ahead feels like leaving a sleeping infant in the car while you run in to the store real quick.

Sure, you can probably do it and everything will be fine, but you are putting the ones you love at risk and someone might take your human, so I’m going to commit to the read through. My guess is it will literally take me weeks to catch up
We'll be in a new thread before you catch up.

He might have thought he wouldn't get kicked out, but Phil is a shrewd political player. It's probably the single best skill he's got, and I mean that as an insult.

It didn't work this time, but he hired Steele to be an instrument that might allow him to retain influence within the football program even if he was fired.
Phil is a legend in his own mind. He needs to stay home. Phil is an embarrassment really, got fired from 2 different jobs at the same school and he brought Steele in to end up hiring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back