Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
only real way to look at Steele is he is the coach until we get a new one. Could be weeks, could be 3 years.

But having Steele run this thing while we are on reduced scholarships and a 3 year bowl ban isn't that bad. Then we start fresh.

We really suck now.
If Steele is “acting HC” by spring practice we are truly a dead program.

Charles Davis will be hired within the next two days, UT will be talking to Hugh Freeze this evening. Gus will be approached along with Napier.
One issue with Davis is a buyout from Fox sports.
I am not an insider, got a call from someone who is close with someone in the AD.
Money was payed to Mims, Toot, Mauer and Gray. Georgia and Michigan are part of this in some way.
The guy who called said he played travel baseball with Chadwell, talked with him last week and he had not been approached.
New AD will not hire the next coach, Plowman will.
Like I said, I am no insider. TIFWIW
Haslams want Freeze
Thunder wants Gus
Not sure who is pushing Napier
If UT paid money for Maurer, they needed to be caught. I was reading up to the point when you named Maurer as being paid

Where do these media guys get copies of termination letters? Did Pruitt just throw it in a trash can? The leaks over there are off the charts. UT needs to hire a plumber before they hire an AD and football coach.

It’s a public document, but they did get it rather fast.

I've heard voice recordings on how college basketball coaches recruits. There are no gentleman's agreements in college recruiting. This is a fairy tale view of hoping things will end up alright.
You've heard recordings and Hank has lived it. I think I will roll with Hank.

Translation: "Kiffin has reached out to throw his name into the public discussion and leverage it for himself."

He wouldn't touch this program right now and I doubt the program would touch him. With Corral coming back, his stock will be even higher this time next year.
This is exactly what he is doing.

Last I'll say on this...

What exactly does he owe you, that he should answer your question with any answer, other than what he chooses? And since when does he owe you or anyone on here 100% transparency?

This ain't a deposition and you ain't an attorney so, as far as I'm concerned, he couldn've told you he was Peyton Manning himself and just sit back and laugh at you wet yourself over this obsession of yours.

You're the same type person who ran off every other kind of insider that decided to come on here and share just table scraps worth of information. Just sit back and take it for what it's worth, instead of whining like a petulant, self-entitled child that is owed the truth, just because you asked for it.

I have a 7 year old that whines less than you...and more honest too, Mr. Ban Bet. Now, go sit in a corner.
MatureImportantAnole-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back