Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am “fighting” the clear enemy of This program today.

he’s a proven liar and he’s been apart of this group that caused this mess today. The damage this man has done to this program I love dearly is sickening to me.
giphy.gif

Buddy, you don't know the half of it. As I've said, I'd be fine with a number of guys. Problem is UT will hire Steele

We are bringing confirmed F-U money to the table to hire Steele... I'm confident we won't... NOW, I could totally see us hiring someone like a Herman and Steele is DC... hence the phone book contract he signed with us.

I'm still mostly concerned about being able to recruit with us having to be squeaky clean now. Can we bring in a coach knowing they're under a microscope? Going to be tough to deal with that on top of the scholarship reduction incoming.

Basilio said, Felton, Nieds, Bethany Gunn (recruiting head). 7 Athletic recruiting officials terminated. Said this info is coming from someone with a name on a building.
Prior to joining Coach Pruitt’s staff, Gunn spent three seasons as a Recruiting Operations Coordinator at Auburn University, where she was a part of three top-ten nationally ranked recruiting classes.

I'm still mostly concerned about being able to recruit with us having to be squeaky clean now. Can we bring in a coach knowing they're under a microscope? Going to be tough to deal with that on top of the scholarship reduction incoming.
Get a home run hire with a fun offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back