Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you factor in potential NCAA sanctions, dysfunction at the highest levels of the athletic department, a gutted roster (that just won only three games), and the perception we rail-roaded our coach out of here, I think we could start hitting the bottom of the coaching pool very quickly.

I have a hard time seeing how this thing gets past Chadwell though.

Edit: and, also, we're probably going to ask the next head coach to keep Steele on staff.

Agreed

I can't believe that this not apparent to most people. I hope we're wrong..I REALLY REALLY hope we're wrong...but my mind and my instincts are screaming to me that we are royally ******.
I’m with you. Everything about this feels wrong. If Pruitt were really the goal he’d have been fired after TAMU but everything about this screams dirty business and settling old scores. None of it feels like it’s about making UT football premier again. Think about it: they had no money per AV to fire a 3~8 coach but now that Fulmer is retiring we have FU money but the names we are hearing are anything but FU money names.

I think Vols will be rewarded for compliance and University uncovering this and self reporting not NCAA. Shows Vols want to run clean program.

The right money and contract length gets the right coach. Adam Gase isn’t the nightmare some think imo. Incredible offensive mind who could excel through recruiting. He has long road back to NFL job, there are way worse options.

I think Vols will be rewarded for compliance and University uncovering this and self reporting not NCAA. Shows Vols want to run clean program.

The right money and contract length gets the right coach. Adam Gase isn’t the nightmare some think imo. Incredible offensive mind who could excel through recruiting. He has long road back to NFL job, there are way worse options.
Gase is trash. Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back