Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price say this will be a stability hire with all the issues going on. Herman probably won't be that guy. I'm have been and am still leaning towards Marrone. Fulmer retiring won't change his candidacy chances. He would've been the coach if the deal with Butch had fell through in late 2012.
Desperately hoping we are beyond 2012 backup Butch hires.

UT has to let a new AD be in on the changes going forward. Can't work otherwise. But Plowman's imprint is going to be all over everything. She's that kind of Chancellor.
I was just thinking that. Arkansas let an interim AD hire Chad Morris and we all saw how that went. Hard to hire a coach and then tell the AD, well here’s your guy.

Reactions: VolByLaw and LA Vol
I really hope they have an AD lined up. AD has to come before coach in my opinion.

Poll: We have an AD and coach in 3 weeks. Yes or no?

I’m with you. Everything about this feels wrong. If Pruitt were really the goal he’d have been fired after TAMU but everything about this screams dirty business and settling old scores. None of it feels like it’s about making UT football premier again. Think about it: they had no money per AV to fire a 3~8 coach but now that Fulmer is retiring we have FU money but the names we are hearing are anything but FU money names.
We’re not hearing names from actual credible sources. I’ll wait before igniting.

Reactions: m1al
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back