Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is fantasizing about being Bama.

Beating Kentucky and Arkansas shouldn’t be too much to ask in your third year of coaching don’t you think?
TN should be above the scrubs in the East and competing with Ga and Fl for the East every year. That’s all we’re asking for.

Nobody is fantasizing about being Bama.

Beating Kentucky and Arkansas shouldn’t be too much to ask in your third year of coaching don’t you think?
Sure you are... anyone who has mentioned Freeze says in the same breathe... “he beat Saban twice” as if that is the measuring stick. **** that and them, I just want to see the vols play competitive winning football, I don’t care who they beat

I have been watching for 40 years and Pruitt is in way over his head and nobody should want to be Bama I wanna be better!
I think he has some definite adjustments to make to be a good HEAD coach but I don’t think he’s waaay over his head, stubborn and makes mistakes but he probably a job ahead... should have wet his feet somewhere smaller then maybe he would have been more ready for a bigger challenge but here we are... I’m gonna choose to add support instead of more doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back