Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnd by being silent throughout all this. they can always still pull this out of their hat...

"Up until today we've been going about business as usual until we were able to digest the results of the investigation. Unfortunately, after doing so, it has become clear we are going to have to parts way with CJP."

UTAD
tenor.gif

Yep. Investigation has gone on too long with way too much rumormongering. If fans are sick of the uncertainty and escalating negativity, imagine how players feel-- especially the ones who want to protect their NFL dreams. Not sure they've circled the wagons quickly enough.
I said at least a week ago that the uncertainty was going to kill us. These kids want to know who their coach is going to be.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
So the Chancellor wants to run things the right way, essentially saying it's good for us to be a low-mid tier SEC school. That attitude will put the final nail in the coffin that is Tennessee football.

We have idiots running this ship straight into an iceberg because "it's the right thing to do".

#EmptyNeyland

I thought Twitter was a public social media platform. How dare anyone follow or comment on any one on Twitter!🤣🤣🤣😂

The ole saying goes. “If you can’t take the heat, stay outta the kitchen “.
Translation: if you don’t want to be followed on social media, stay off social media.
Just curious, how old are you?

He lost to Florida in year 3 (by 1). So if he didn't beat UGA (UGA was 10-3 that year) he would have been 8-5. He also lost to OU that finished 5th and was a playoff team in 2 ots. If we arent firing Pruitt for going 3-7 in year three getting blown out every week we wouldn't have fired Jones for 8-5 and losing close games.

Not only that, but Butch had to play a top 5 Oregon team in year one. If we were able to play another easy OOC game (don't think the SEC required a P5 game then), he would have been 6-6 in year one. He would have gone to a bowl in his first 4 years. It is a fine line.

Reactions: snowvols
Steele, Garner, Ansley, Pruitt and an up and coming Felton minding the Defense. Would that make it the best D-staff in America?
3 defensive coordinators on one staff, two of them known control freaks 😂.

Nah man. I don't think hiring all the defensive coordinators makes the staff better. I don't think that's how it works 😂.

If Pruitt is going on the field trip to see Henry’s family. It’s 1 or 2 things. 1. He’s staying or 2. He’s going to be upfront and honest with Henry T. I’m now on board with #1. I think we should have heard something by now.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
If Pruitt is going on the field trip to see Henry’s family. It’s 1 or 2 things. 1. He’s staying or 2. He’s going to be upfront and honest with Henry T. I’m now on board with #1. I think we should have heard something by now.
They just got done with interviews last night, they're getting their report and they will make their recommendations to Tennessee

I would go as far to say that Kevin Steele was an exception to the hiring freeze, than to say he is proof there wasn't a hiring freeze.

I don't think that's delving too much into speculation.

I understand what you're saying, but a coach was hired during a supposed hiring freeze.

Trying to figure out whether or not Pruitt had any involvement in the hiring of Steele is pure speculation at this point.

I just want to get the facts on the table. There has been so much message board gossip for the past two months that I'm having trouble trying to remember what is what. lol

If I'm wrong about something though then let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back