Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now fully expect full circle TN that we end up having a big year or two under Pruitt then will be wondering why he ditches us for someone else. Lol. You know this is going to happen if he stays then adds Garner/Steele to staff.

Reactions: jakez4ut
What a complete shiz show this will be with Jeremy still the HC. Totally tone deaf if this happens. I doubt Lebby would come here if Jeremy remains, so Chaney will finish his contract.

I get Steele being involved. I don't get Steele, Ansley and Pruitt together. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

A lot of fun things to do in the fall other than pay attention to this circus. Who knows - 3 or 4 wins a year may excite our less knowledgeable fan base enough to get them there for the "fan experience." I'm out on supporting Vandy East and will have lost all respect for Fulmer. Will hang in here with y'all until they finalize. But if this is how it goes I'm off the basketball forum where they still rep the orange proudly.

How people think Marrone would be worse than Pruitt Idk
If it was marrone for one year, like it will be with Pruitt, I’d be all for it.. I know that marrone isn’t the answer either, so why string it along 3+ years like we’ve done our last 3 hires? Maybe after this year, they’ll replace Pruitt with a young, energetic innovative offense mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back